Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: IVA application forms
wandr

posted on 10/4/18 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote
IVA application forms

Hi all
I can't put off the dreaded IVA any longer, car has been finished for a while but I keep double and triple checking to avoid booking the test !! Could any one be good enough to confirm that forms IVA 1C and IVA 4 have to be submitted when applying for the test and if these are the right one's IVA 4 states that detailed receipts for major parts purchased to build the vehicle must be submitted, is this the chassis tube receipt ?
Many thanks in advance, I am sure there will be more questions prior to test (at Southampton centre) but one step at a time !

jimmyd

posted on 10/4/18 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Yes you are correct. I did this recently with copy receipts and they came back to say there was insufficient detail to confirm amateur build. Sent copy of photos of the donor being stripped etc and they then took advice from a technical officer before giving a date. Only telling you this as you may think you’ve done enough but they may still ask questions.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.