Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Head lights
Dave Bailey

posted on 13/10/09 at 04:42 PM Reply With Quote
Head lights

I have made some headlight brackets and to cut a long story short I was a bit tight on the 500mm min to the ground. I can get the dimension but the lights tend to sit in between the Nose cone and the Cycle wing. This means that straight on you can see the lilghts but viewed from the side the far light will be covered by the nose cone... Will this be a problem for IVA?

thanks
Dave B

russbost

posted on 13/10/09 at 04:53 PM Reply With Quote
IIRC has to be visible from a 45 degree angle from the lens

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Guinness

posted on 13/10/09 at 04:57 PM Reply With Quote
I think these are still current:-

From the old SVA manual

Light Angles
Light Angles

and

Light Angles Side
Light Angles Side

HTH

Mike

Dave Bailey

posted on 15/10/09 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
Need some help here to make sure I have read it correctly. The IVA manual seems to state 45 degrees outward and 10 degree inwards? Anyone know if this is whole surface visible or 50%?

thanks
Dave B

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.