Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: S2000 donor engine and drivetrain for sale.
Calzonii

posted on 10/1/16 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
S2000 donor engine and drivetrain for sale.

S2000 Engine and all Running gear for sale

Hi Guys,

I am so reluctant to be selling this it pains me to write this. Unfortuantely due to money issues and job change I cant continue with my project.

I have a Honda S2000 engine, manual transmission (6speed and best shifting box I have ever driven), driveshaft, diff, axles, hubs, rims and tyres. All for sale. It is perfect for any kit and makes 240bhp as standard.

The engine was taken from a year 2000 prefacelift S2000 with 120k miles on the engine. It was in perfect condition before we broke it and it was a bit of a shame to do so. I have managed to sell most other things from the car including all the body panels except bonnet, doors and drivers front wing. The engine runs perfectly. I havent yet serviced the engine. If somebody was to buy this I would suggest replacing the following as standard service schedule however the car ran perfectly without any issue whatsoever except for the standard clutch buzz (a common design fault with early S2000s from the factory and can be fixed by replacing the clutch.) the clutch works absolutely fine as is if the slight noise doesnt bother you. I also have all the looms for sale if needed for it also. And can throw it into the deal as I wont need them.

Items to think about replacing before putting into kit project
Clutch, (clutchplate and disc)
Waterpunp
Oil sump drain crush washer.
Oil filter
Knock sensor (broke during engine removal.)

I am asking £3000 for everything all in but if people want the separate parts I am happy to sell them separately.

Please pm me for details

Thanks all

Cal

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.