Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Two nice engines 1.6 Sigma/Duratech 155bhp and 1.8 Zetec 140-5 bhp complete with dry sumps / ECU's / looms / clutches
Nick Skidmore

posted on 4/2/14 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Two nice engines 1.6 Sigma/Duratech 155bhp and 1.8 Zetec 140-5 bhp complete with dry sumps / ECU's / looms / clutches

Very nice engine package for someone building a nicely finished car / wanting something a bit different

1600cc Sigma series - but marketed as Duratec - has NO relation to 2.0 litre Duratec....35kg lighter than Zetec as it is all alloy & ancillaries are lighter as well.

Scholar built to 2006 Formula Ford Duratec regs ...so c.155bhp (NOT to be confused the aborted 2012 'club spec Duratec 120 bhp engine' which never happened).

Engine is non VVT and is complete with alloy race clutch & all ancillaries inc professionally made loom & Pectel ECU, dry sump etc etc.

Also comes with complete stainless F3 style exhaust & race Cat.

Perhaps could be adapted to take some Renault F3 throttle bodies on carbon runners that I have...if someone was enthusiastic.

Offers around £2250, TB's would be extra.

Also available

Scholar built Formula Ford Zetec 1800 engine complete with
everything as above ...c 140-145 bhp

£850 + £300 if it comes with Pectel T2 ecu & loom.

Pics via email nicktheskid@hotmail.co.uk

Enquiries 07903 474191

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
beaver34

posted on 4/2/14 at 10:39 PM Reply With Quote
Long shot but if it's a 3 stage dry sumo on the sigma I would buy it if you want to split it, can replace with the older forumla ford dry sump I run on mine currently

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.