Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Another seats post!
ned

posted on 1/3/04 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote
for those that wanted to see the pics of the mkr500 type seats (with harnesses!):

seats
seats

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
M@Triton

posted on 1/3/04 at 07:22 PM Reply With Quote
Hi There,
The seat to have has got to be the seat you don't need to buy a subframe for on top of the price of the seat......our seats have feet moulded into the design and are available in both low and high back versions in any colour that takes your fancy......high back has harness slots. Rescued attachment Triton_High_Back_Seat_small.jpg
Rescued attachment Triton_High_Back_Seat_small.jpg

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
locoboy

posted on 1/3/04 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
Got any Prices and will they fit a book chassis?

ATB
Locoboy

ned

posted on 5/3/04 at 10:13 AM Reply With Quote
Don't mean to be rude to anyone but i saw one of tritons seats the other day and my preference was for the mk seat, everyone has their choice/opinion etc. incidentally the mk seats have captive nuts in the bottom and don't need a subframe either.

col, the one i saw was sitting in a book (ST) chassis, so they do fit. they've very wide at the top though and interestingly bumpy where your back would be (is this to increase strength/rigidity triton?)...

Ned.

[Edited on 5/3/04 by ned]

beware, I've got yellow skin

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.