Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Velocity parts
Jo_nsf

posted on 6/9/19 at 11:55 AM Reply With Quote
Velocity parts

Hi, I’ve been looking at getting a seven for a while now and getting closer to pulling the trigger. I’ve been looking at a couple of luego’s and having looked on their, now partially redundant, website it’s caused me to question if I come to need any replacement bits am I going to struggle? They state some parts are still available to manufacture, what happens if I need a bit that isn’t? Given that I’m new to seven’s I don’t wish a little misdemeanour to cause the thing to be a write off.
Thanks all. 👍🏼

Irony

posted on 6/9/19 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
As far as I am aware the current owners still make parts to order.
matt5964

posted on 6/9/19 at 12:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jo_nsf
Hi, I’ve been looking at getting a seven for a while now and getting closer to pulling the trigger. I’ve been looking at a couple of luego’s and having looked on their, now partially redundant, website it’s caused me to question if I come to need any replacement bits am I going to struggle? They state some parts are still available to manufacture, what happens if I need a bit that isn’t? Given that I’m new to seven’s I don’t wish a little misdemeanour to cause the thing to be a write off.
Thanks all. 👍🏼

Ben at luego is very accommodating and will have parts made for you is required.

Also the guys at OBP are the other half of luego when they were biased in Peterborough and have the specs so could have items made if needed

Also some items are also used on other kits eg fibreglass body parts like nose cones and bonnet etc

Failing that a good fabricator would be able to replicate an item from seeing the bent one.

Mine is for sale

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=215502

Matt

[Edited on 6/9/19 by matt5964]

Luego velocity XT 2.0ltr 221.3bhp 178.9lbft

Jo_nsf

posted on 6/9/19 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks, I'd seen yours Matt, looks awesome however I think I'd definitely be bending things if I went straight to a 220bhp one.
matt5964

posted on 6/9/19 at 06:13 PM Reply With Quote
Well it only goes as fast as you make it go with your right foot...

As it’s NA it’s very progressive and drivable, with lots of mechanical grip.

Luego velocity XT 2.0ltr 221.3bhp 178.9lbft

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.