Board logo

RTR TR1KE MSVA
The Venom Project - 3/3/12 at 06:26 PM

Well it failed, but not on much, and I must have built a much better vehicle this time as all the brakes were fine, emissions passed, noise level fine, no sharp edges, Failed on maybe 7 silly things, 1 of which were my sexy headlights, they look nice but no good for anything other than a bike. They do not produce a flat dip pattern.

Its booked in again for next Friday, will pass no problem then, RTR have done loads of tidying for me, so I am a very happy man.

Will be all ready for racing this year and maybe Stoneleigh, but defo Newark

daniel mason - 3/3/12 at 06:35 PM

that looks

maccmike - 3/3/12 at 06:39 PM

unlucky mate. my original headlights had no high beam, my mot guy said just dont use trike night! hehe. Since put HL on with main, dip and side but no idea if theyre legal as their off a quad bike. not due mot for a while though.

The Venom Project - 3/3/12 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by daniel mason
that looks

Cheers,

Have you got sorted for the IVA?

The Venom Project - 9/3/12 at 06:48 PM

Wooohoooo

It's Passed its test today

:-)

Roll on Racing, great weather, great company and some Kit Car shows......

tony-devon - 9/3/12 at 07:03 PM

congrats, isnt MSVA a walk in the park

a beautiful build and the same colour that my builds going to be powdercoated once its had the summer shakedown and hammering

those alien headlights are ok on a bike, but I wasnt all that impressed with them to be honest, especially give how much they cost!!

[Edited on 9/3/12 by tony-devon]

The Venom Project - 9/3/12 at 07:11 PM

Well mine failed on those lights, so will be up for sale, it passed with 4" Dominators

Cheers, remember to post pics

maccmike - 9/3/12 at 11:03 PM

woohoo well done

The Venom Project - 9/3/12 at 11:11 PM

Cheers