Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fisher Fury Spyder £2950 ono
Parky

posted on 11/7/16 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
Fisher Fury Spyder £2950 ono

Hi all
I have for sale my Fisher Fury Spyder which I was going to convert to bike power. However I have managed to secure the purchase of a car that I have been chasing for years and so this has to go!

2004 Fisher Fury Spyder the build started in 2004 but the car hasn't seen the road, so parts are as new, with no weathering or water/salt tarnishing.The chassis , wishbones etc are in mint condition!

Car was up and running and presented for IVA recently. There is literally a box full of documentation concerning IVA etc and it would appear that only a few minor jobs remain eg headlight aim, height of headrest etc. I think the initial owner just ran out of steam!He fitted a Vauxhall redtop engine and Type 9 gearbox which has since been removed and so the car is for sale as a rolling shell.

The rest of the car is as it was, so it has all wiring, lights and switches, pedal box , radiator, suspension, brakes, rear axle, seats, interior, fuel tank and pumps etc.

4 pot hi spec calipers and grooved discs
Fully adjustable Protech suspension
English rear axle with tramp bars and panhard rod
RS2000 alloys with Yokohama AO48 tyres as new

The car is built to a very high standard. The paint job on the body isn't the best but it still looks good, the car looks better underneath rather than on top.
The car simply needs an engine, gearbox dropping in plus the small required for the IVA to be on the road.
The easiest option would be to drop a Red Top XE in as the engine mounts, exhaust manifold and silencer are all still present.
Alternatively you could do what I was going to do and drop a bike engine in. I have an R1 engine available on a separate advert for anyone interested.
There is a tax exempt log book V5 with the car which I am assuming the initial owner was claiming to be the donor car so that he could use that registration.

I'm looking for £2950 ono for a rolling shell with all the hard work done. Just add engine and box and off you go!
Get in touch on 07861 996703 and I'll send some photos etc.
Cheers
Parky

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

motivforz

posted on 12/7/16 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
I've sent you a text. Cheers! Chris
Parky

posted on 12/7/16 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
Replied

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.