Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: furore products - No reply
Adam

posted on 23/8/16 at 10:30 AM Reply With Quote
furore products - No reply

Just getting a little concerned. Ordered some headlights over a week ago and not heard anything from furoreproducts.co.uk cant get hold of them on the phone (answer phone states they are having issues with the phone) but no replies to emails either. Has anybody else had any issues?

Cheers

Ads

loggyboy

posted on 23/8/16 at 10:36 AM Reply With Quote
RossBost is the owner and a reliable and regular member on here - i'm sure an explanation will be forthcoming.

Mistral Motorsport

Adam

posted on 23/8/16 at 10:41 AM Reply With Quote
Yeah, was hoping that will be the case. Used them numerous times in the past and they have been very good. just s bit strange the no response.

Ads

Charlie_Zetec

posted on 23/8/16 at 11:10 AM Reply With Quote
Not sure Russ actually runs it any more - thought it was handed down to his son/son-in-law? Either way, I'm sure he'll be happy to assist if he can. Try dropping him a U2U on here, I'm sure he won't mind....

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
RossBost is the owner and a reliable and regular member on here - i'm sure an explanation will be forthcoming.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

russbost

posted on 23/8/16 at 11:37 AM Reply With Quote
No I no longer run the business, but have just spoken to Oliver & he's not aware of any issues with any items ordered & out of stock or not having gone out - you've not mentioned what lights they were, so difficult to be more specific.

He has been having problems with the phone, I would suggest drop him an email with the query, infor@furoreproducts.co.uk or furoreproducts@hotmail.com

If you're still having any grief let me know!

Cheers Russ

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Adam

posted on 23/8/16 at 11:58 AM Reply With Quote
Many thanks for everyone's reply.... contact made now... out of stock and issues with phone and emails i think.

Cheers

Adam

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.