Board logo

GTSTUNING ???
oudakontrol - 10/4/10 at 10:55 PM

Hey

Is GTS still running and I don't mean from customers. I heard some info from Eddie that was interesting. I to read it in an email from Darren some time back, I'll have find it.

Does anyone know ??

Cheers

prawnabie - 10/4/10 at 10:59 PM

Its a shame if he is not. Despite his problems he produces one of the best looking and highest quality locost I have seen.

big-vee-twin - 11/4/10 at 07:51 AM

Don't think so I was chatting with Darren Last Weekend.

He's trying to sell his web site so he can concentrate on building his car projects - He's currently in the middle of developing a Mazda MX5 based Panther which looks very exciting.

It's called the MX-5even project.

[Edited on 11/4/10 by big-vee-twin]

eddie99 - 11/4/10 at 03:35 PM

Nope they're still going!!!

[Edited on 12/4/10 by eddie99]

ZEN - 13/5/10 at 12:05 PM

Does this mean the that the blokes (like me) that have made orders some time ago are not going to get the parts?

quote:
Originally posted by big-vee-twin
Don't think so I was chatting with Darren Last Weekend.

He's trying to sell his web site so he can concentrate on building his car projects - He's currently in the middle of developing a Mazda MX5 based Panther which looks very exciting.

It's called the MX-5even project.

[Edited on 11/4/10 by big-vee-twin]

eddie99 - 13/5/10 at 01:47 PM

Very few people are still owed parts. Tony's stuff is just being packaged up and sent tomorrow, this is the last few bits to be sent. Then DM has an order. And i thought you were solved Zen, obviously if you're not happy. Contact me and we will resolve the issue.
Ed

ZEN - 13/5/10 at 02:48 PM

Only a part of the order was sorted. Have not received the rear suspension items.

brock32 - 21/6/10 at 05:55 AM

There are some overseas customers that are still waiting on parts.