Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: gts opening times
Chris7

posted on 16/2/04 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
gts opening times

Hi

does anybody know if darren is on holiday as i am getting know reply , i wanted to get some bits for the weekend

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Staple balls

posted on 16/2/04 at 11:20 PM Reply With Quote
I wish i knew what was going on, i ordered some stuff two weeks ago and am yet to see any sign of it.

darren promised he'd get me more pictures of the 11 bodywork too... but no sign either.

nothing against the guy or GTS in general, but they can be sloow

/soapbox

ned

posted on 17/2/04 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
I spoke to him via email a few days ago and he said he was off skiing shortly, I'm not sure of dates/duration.

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
locoboy

posted on 17/2/04 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
Have asked via email for a few things and never had any reply, bought some lights from him last summer and took ages to get them. not the best set up in the world.

Im sure the products are of a high standard, shame that cant be reflected onto the customer service side of things.

ATB
Locoboy

dozracing

posted on 17/2/04 at 03:15 PM Reply With Quote
Hi all,

I've been away on business, back now. Skiing is next week.

Deliveries have been a problem recently. As i have continued to expand the number of products i do and at the same time the investment required to do this has gone up as well, as its my own meagre resources that fund this stock levels of some parts end up being quite low. If you order a part that i don't have in stock or that is made to order (like wishbone and bodywork etc..) then there canbe a delay.

I'm not the only one with this problem though, i ordered parts from Lolocost 4 weeks ago and haven't heard a dicky yet, and they work full time and emply tons of people. I'm on my own, and have probably the same level of orders they have. I'm struggling on, but, each day that goes stock levels increase, and the organisation gets better. We are currently building up stocks of DeDion kits and wishbones etc, at the same time as developing all new bodywork. We are trying really hard i promise!

Once again sorry for the delays but, i hope most people agree that quality has been worth waiting for.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.