Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Hasn't changed
oudakontrol

posted on 24/3/10 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
Hasn't changed

Just a quick update for those who have been asking....

I received some parts in November, only two years late, good ol Darren.

He said he wanted to finalise my order by January.
Feb had arrived and no contact from his majesty. I emailed a number of times and when discussing the legal action again I received an email saying "Happy new year"
We discusse another order and I received a tracking number mid March. Unfortunately the parcel only weighed 5 kilos mmm.... now shocks, 3 quick racks, intercooler pipes and hoses, tools, steering parts and brake parts must weigh more than 5 kilos ??

We emailed him and he said he was waiting for some money to clear and he would send the racks, didn't mention everything else he didn't send.
The parts arrived yeterday and I have not heard from him, strange that.
I spoke to another party who will be taking over the issue and we have given his majesty a short breath to get the clearance from the bank so he could send the other bits and pieces. He did say it would take three days but that was last Wednesday, must be a slow bank !

Still no contact. He owes me another 900.00 odd pounds of parts

mookaloid

posted on 24/3/10 at 11:00 AM Reply With Quote
Yawn......

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

oudakontrol

posted on 24/3/10 at 11:09 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Yawn......

Go to sleep mate............or you obviuosly have better things to do !

iscmatt
Contributor

Posts 1929
Registered 30/3/06
Location York

Photo Archive Go!
Building: - BUILT - 2.0 pinto indy, Kent Cam, zzr1100 carbs

posted on 24/3/10 at 11:35 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oudakontrol
quote:
Yawn......

I don't think he's having a go at you directly, just the situation

mookaloid

posted on 24/3/10 at 11:54 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oudakontrol
quote:
Yawn......

I can barely keep my eyes open I'm so bored with reading about this stuff.

I'm genuinely sorry for you that you are having problems but I don't think this is the place to air this stuff.

One - I would have thought that after 2 years that you would have settled this matter one way or another - I certainly would have by now.

Two - One of these days someone is going to sue the owner of the for allowing defamatory comments. Even if Chris has watertight terms and conditions which absolve him of responsibility, it may cost a lot of money to defend, which could jeopardize the future of the forum.

If those people who have been asking are really interested then why not U2U them?

I really do wish you all the best in sorting this out.

Mark

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

eddie99

posted on 24/3/10 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
As i said in my U2U, i know that Darren had a few days last week just dealing with you and packaging etc.. So im pretty sure he did sent it. Obviously i will chase him up now

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
James

posted on 24/3/10 at 12:13 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear of your problems.

You may well know this but it's probably worth a message to Flak Monkey or Eddie99 as they've been able to help some people out.

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

oudakontrol

posted on 25/3/10 at 02:23 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

One - I would have thought that after 2 years that you would have settled this matter one way or another - I certainly would have by now. [unquote]

You must be a big important man, of course you would have settled this by now, silly everyone !
One- the thing you don't understand because you are who you are is the situation I was put in using a very slow legal firm in the UK which were useless, Two- the cost factor for legal advice,
Three- living in another country,
Four-using your legal system whilst living in another country.

And why would I use U2 when no one else seems to, oh heck no one else seems to use the GTS forum for anything good to say about GTS, for reasons obvious.

The world seems to have ignorant I'm to important to let that happen to me !! people everywhere.

Oh and by the way, try and do something else with your time I'm sure your not being tied down and told to read the forum...

Cheers and have a lovely day......

[Edited on 25/3/10 by oudakontrol]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.