Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS still around ??
oudakontrol

posted on 13/9/10 at 10:56 AM Reply With Quote
GTS still around ??

Hey

Is GTSTUNING still in business. There has been no forum for them for two months now. I know they say if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all so that probably says it all.
He sent me two wing stays and they are both for the one side, a bit hard registering a car with no front wings. He's not responded and niether has Eddie ??

Anyway I'll try and sort something out, they did take almost three years to arrive so maybe .....2013 arrival ??

Cheers

robertst

posted on 13/9/10 at 12:00 PM Reply With Quote
I'm not very surprised things havent changed there over the years... always the same old story

Tom

big_wasa

posted on 13/9/10 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote
From other post's it looks like Edd is of to uni next week and Flak has sold up and moved onto other projects.

If you cant get hold of Darren I would ring rally design and see if they will do you a deal on the one you missing Or just swallow the loss and buy a pair.

I know you loose out by doing this but for the sake of a set of wing stays I would just get on with it.....

flak monkey

posted on 13/9/10 at 12:51 PM Reply With Quote
Yep, still around and so am I

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

nludkin

posted on 13/9/10 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Have you tried to contact GTS via skype? I believe they were using that for a while to try and improve customer relations.
RK

posted on 13/9/10 at 01:35 PM Reply With Quote
I am all for increasing the entertainment value of this valuable site, but I'm with Wasa: move on and eat the cost of a new one. Life is too short.

[Edited on 13/9/10 by RK]

40inches

posted on 13/9/10 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nludkin
Have you tried to contact GTS via skype? I believe they were using that for a while to try and improve customer relations.

Using Skype to improve customer relations How's that work then? All my customers contact me by phone (the old copper cable variety) it works very well, but, I do actually answer said phone.

nludkin

posted on 13/9/10 at 02:39 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 40inches
All my customers contact me by phone (the old copper cable variety) it works very well, but, I do actually answer said phone.

The problem is that GTS lost their phone connection a while back, not too sure if they ever got reconnected?

big-vee-twin

posted on 13/9/10 at 03:12 PM Reply With Quote
Edd is out racing his new global GT race car.

Darren is available if you persist, but he's having serious health issues at the moment and is in and out of Hospital all the time, so if you can get it elsewhere I would, even though I support him now and again, thats what I'm doing.

Currently though he is very busy building his GT40 replica's (between hospital visits) which he has a good order book for, think he's loosing a bit of interest in the Seven.

Duratec Engine is fitted, MS2 Extra V3 is assembled and tested, engine running, car now built. IVA passed 26/02/2016

http://www.triangleltd.com

Paul TigerB6

posted on 13/9/10 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by big-vee-twin

Darren is available if you persist, but he's having serious health issues at the moment and is in and out of Hospital all the time, so if you can get it elsewhere I would, even though I support him now and again, thats what I'm doing.

Currently though he is very busy building his GT40 replica's (between hospital visits) which he has a good order book for, think he's loosing a bit of interest in the Seven.

Too busy building his new car to speak to his current customers?? I do hope all his "new" customers get to hear about how he'll "lose interest" in that case leaving them in the lurch!!

Speak to Trading Standards if needs be Oudakontrol - under Distance Selling regulations he has a duty to put this right. Put it in writing to him first though. Some light reading for you here....

linky

Sorry but that joker needs to have the full weight of consumer law dropped on him - his business practices should have seen him in court a long time ago!!!

eddie99

posted on 13/9/10 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Tony,
Sorry i've been extremely busy over the last couple of weeks, I've just been with Darren today but i'll give him a ring tomorrow. He is getting better and out of hospital at the moment...
Ed

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
ZEN

posted on 13/9/10 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
Hopefully Ill get the rest of my stuff from Darren now that he is out of the hospital.

My YouTube channel Cars, bikes - track days, motorsport, sim racing and more.

oudakontrol

posted on 17/10/10 at 04:10 AM Reply With Quote
They must have gone A%$#E up no one talks about them anymore. I'm still waiting for a wing stay, he must be to broke to send another one !

I suppose the reason no one talks about them is because if you don't have something nice to say about anyone you should say nothing at all

PS...Thanks Eddie but you spoke to him 4 weeks ago !

[Edited on 17/10/10 by oudakontrol]

flak monkey

posted on 17/10/10 at 07:30 AM Reply With Quote
I had a new scuttle from him, delivered yesterday. Took about 6 weeks to deliver but I was expecting that as he had been in and out of hospital for much of that time.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

eddie99

posted on 17/10/10 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
I will speak to him again later hopefully and im away at uni at the mo so get very little time on here nowadays, even less speaking to Darren.

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
oudakontrol

posted on 30/10/10 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
Hey

Anyone interested in one wing stay. I've got two for one side which as anyone would understand just doesn't cut it when you need to register the car.
I may wait another twelve months or so and see if Englands best business man can send one to me.....

Cheers all.......

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.