Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: GTS still trading?
eddie99

posted on 9/6/09 at 11:31 AM
Wow hang on a second....

You've been browsing this forum for years but never made an account.... You browsed this thread yesterday, decided to make an account

You make it clear that you have had problems, ok nothing wrong in that, instead of letting everyone know, why dont you solve them? if they have been solved... why dont you let it rest then???

You then think you have the right to tell David to be ashamed, im sorry but thats bang out of order...

Your saying that David should be ashamed because hes trying to help people who have had issues with GTS?

Is it me but i dont get that point???

You then have the guts to come back and say you were expecting a response like that....

I also think you should pi55 off where you came from. Who do you think you are???

Ed

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
bangford

posted on 9/6/09 at 11:40 AM
Take a look in the mirror!

I was just about to reply to your PM, but after even more abuse I don't think I'll bother seeing as you're clearly all in cahoots with eachother.

flak monkey

posted on 9/6/09 at 12:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by bangford
Take a look in the mirror!

I was just about to reply to your PM, but after even more abuse I don't think I'll bother seeing as you're clearly all in cahoots with eachother.

Right back at you.

If you are an established member hiding behind another name, more shame on you.

If you are a genuine new user, then what a great first impression you have made.

No one is in cahoots with anyone else, we all have our own opinions.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

bangford

posted on 9/6/09 at 12:09 PM
And I have mine, with as much right to express it here as anyone. I must also add that I'm not the one swearing and generally being petulant.

Aside: I'm not sure how it's possible to give something back to someone if they didn't give it to you in the first place. Or did the guy I was actually speaking to give it to you secretly via a PM? Bit odd.

cd.thomson

posted on 9/6/09 at 12:25 PM
this thread is not for flaming, its a question which has been answered and subsequently has been used to help people get in touch with GTS and sort out all these issues.

please stop polluting it.

Also flak and eddie do not work together, I dont even know if they count as friends. They are just both customers of GTS who have never claimed they are perfect and have acknowledged the issues of others. David and eddie are trying to help fellow LCBers get their cars finished.

Craig

bangford

posted on 9/6/09 at 12:33 PM
quote:
Rest assured when you ask for help, it won't be from me.

quote:
David and eddie are trying to help fellow LCBers get their cars finished.

Right. Thanks for clearing that up. Nice to know, seeing as flak monkey's wonderful helpful nature appears to be his only legitimate method of defence.

Edit: Typo

[Edited on 9/6/09 by bangford]

cd.thomson

posted on 9/6/09 at 12:38 PM
fozzie, can you lock this thread?

it doesnt appear to be serving any purpose anymore.

Craig

eddie99

posted on 9/6/09 at 12:39 PM
Or delete the last few pages of posts :p
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
flak monkey

posted on 9/6/09 at 01:02 PM
I dont have any reason to need to defend myself and will not change my position.

You came along, on your first post on this forum, solely to have a dig at me, no other reason. I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. My main reason for being on this forum is to help other people out where I can, and occasionally have the odd question answered. I dont ask for anything in return for helping people out.

If you are syaing that through helping people get their problems solved I should be ashamed of myself then you obviously have a very strange outlook on life.

You will find most people are here for exactly the same reasons as me and generally you wont find a more friendly forum on the net.

Petulant? I dont think you know the meaning of the word. Exactly what response were you expecting?

Sera

bangford

posted on 9/6/09 at 01:18 PM
quote:
You came along, on your first post on this forum, solely to have a dig at me, no other reason.

Oh. I must have dreamed about warning people away from GTS in that very same post.

quote:
My main reason for being on this forum is to help other people out where I can

Ok then, quick tip for you: Help people by telling them to avoid GTS like the plague. Thanks

eddie99

posted on 9/6/09 at 01:21 PM
quote:

quote:
My main reason for being on this forum is to help other people out where I can

Ok then, quick tip for you: Help people by telling them to avoid GTS like the plague. Thanks

And who does that help if we are confident that GTS have started improving and are currently trying to repay people they owe????

bangford

posted on 9/6/09 at 01:41 PM
Everybody, seeing as this is blatantly only happening so that GTS can save their own skin, and even then it appears that only the bare minimum is being done to appease the anger and frustration. Coincidentally, this is the exact same amount of effort it takes to keep a number of naive, gullible fools off Darren's back.

Anybody with half a brain can see that GTS have been nothing short of thieves in the past. So they're now looking to make amends after repeatedly hearing from a tirade of understandably irate customers? Well isn't that sweet of them?

There are other companies who provide similar services and have many very satisfied clients who did not feel the need to resort to legal action. There are other companies who do not stoop so low as to email their clients SPECIFICALLY saying that they are not got to help them. Hell, there are companies that don't owe anyone ANYTHING.

Use them.

flak monkey

posted on 9/6/09 at 02:35 PM
People make their own choices. I still go back to GTS for parts, and will continue to do so. I have never had anything but good service, excellent quality and good support from them, as have many others.

They have had their problems and GTS are trying to sort any of these outstanding issues out and I dont know how long this will take.

I dont need to warn people off, people like you do a perfectly good job of that.

[Edited on 9/6/09 by flak monkey]

Sera

bangford

posted on 9/6/09 at 02:44 PM
Wow, more verbal abuse? Incredible.

You know, you might actually have had a reasonable argument if each comment were not negated by being followed by you acting like a thirteen year old.

flak monkey

posted on 9/6/09 at 02:51 PM
quote:
Wow, more verbal abuse? Incredible.

You know, you might actually have had a reasonable argument if each comment were not negated by being followed by you acting like a thirteen year old.

You think that's incredible, you have no idea what I am thinking....

Maybe I got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. Or had a bad day at work.

Or maybe, just maybe, your first post still grates on me.

TBH I couldnt give a flying %*&^ what you think about me, GTS or anything else for that matter.

You havent said anything which hasnt been said before if you look back through old posts. And you seemed more determined to stir things up than anything else. If you hadnt made any personal remarks, you wouldnt have got any comments from me what so ever.

Maybe I bite too easily, but hey there we go.

Pass the vallium

Cheers

Sera

DarrenW

posted on 9/6/09 at 02:52 PM
You have had your fun, can you drop it now please?

This site works largely by its self regulating nature. No need for the comments that have been made or implied. As said already people make their own choices and then deal with them accordingly. The company in question has been covered too many times in the past to make this thread worthwhile. Time to bring it to a close.

bangford

posted on 9/6/09 at 03:00 PM
quote:
Or maybe, just maybe, your first post still grates on me.

quote:
TBH I couldnt give a flying %*&^ what you think about me, GTS or anything else for that matter.

Make your mind up.

Fozzie

posted on 9/6/09 at 03:09 PM
Name calling/flaming from either side of the 'fence' will not be tolerated.

For this reason this thread is now closed.

Fozzie .......Admin

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.