New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Darren knocked off his bike
JoelP

posted on 15/9/09 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey

Have you spoken to him about it? Or are you just venting on here first?

Plus if you havent recieved it yet, why are you making a fuss. Wait and see what you get!

I have received the scan of the bill for the customs office from DHL and there is missing 4 parts that I have ordered and the package is way to light...

he might have missed some items off the list to save you some tax money - but i suppose it also being underweight doesnt tally with that. good luck anyway

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

ZEN

posted on 15/9/09 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoadkillUK
I hope you get that parts you need to continue for a while, maybe by then you'll receive the rest of your order.

Again, good luck.

Allays look on the bride side of life

My YouTube channel Cars, bikes - track days, motorsport, sim racing and more.

oudakontrol

posted on 19/9/09 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
Does anyone know if Darren is back at work. I did read he was knocked off his bike but unsure how serious it was.
I am waiting for over 1500.00 pounds of parts and was told by Darren he had a few issues so I left him alone for a month. Now 6 weeks after that email I would realy like my parts but he is not returning my emails, well he hasn't for the past two weeks so I'm unsure if he's back at work ??
Is he back and just ignoring me or has he done himself some serious injury.
I'd hate to continue with the courts if he was unwell.

Cheers

oudakontrol

posted on 21/9/09 at 10:54 AM Reply With Quote
Well it appears he is back at work, thanks to those who emailed me.

I have sent him another email stating I would continue with the legal action through the Kent County Court and forward all information by Tuesday afternoon.
He must think he is god or something....
I offered him to either pay me the 1538.00 in parts I ordered some time back (2 years) or pay legal costs plus interest which is approximately 2300.00 pounds. I told him I was diagnosed with cancer and have been getting treatment which is extremely expensive and need the parts to on sell to get some money and he is still not returning any of my emails. This is a very personal thing for me to say but where do you go when you need the money, my money. 1538.00 pounds is almost two and a half months pay for me.
I have never met such an irresponsible person in my life. It's obvious he has spent my money on something else and everyone elses for that matter.
Heartless pr#$@k

[Edited on 21/9/09 by oudakontrol]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.