Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: ABSOLUTELY BLOODY TYPICAL
BKLOCO

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:09 PM Reply With Quote
ABSOLUTELY BLOODY TYPICAL

I would like to pose a question...

Why do people who have bugger all to do with this section keep interfering and stirring the sh1t?

If there are problems on the MK section of this site then in the main it seems to be MK owners/builders who get involved.
The same seems to be the case in other areas also.

NOT SO HERE HOWEVER.

The GTS section seems to be the forum where every Knob headed twat can come and stir up trouble.

I would like to suggest that if certain people who have NEVER had anything to do with the GTS car or company would but out then we will all get along just fine.

I cannot see how the likes of team (were right your wrong) Hellfire can have so much to say on a forum that has bugger all to do with them. They are not the only ones guilty of this either.

There are loads of instances where many stupid members of this forum have passed comments that are based on heresy or just plain ignorance and lies regarding GTS.

As a rule of thumb I try comment on the more general forums or the specific one of the car that I have built. If others did the same then may be we wouldn't need people interfering and playing god by locking and removing threads.

Why was Fozzie appointed as admin for this section anyway?
As far as I know she has never had anything to do with GTS and why do other sections not have admins?

In my opinion there seems to be an orchestrated vendetta against GTS supported by a group of people (including the main site admin) many of whom have clearly been on this forum for a long time. For some reason these people see GTS and it's followers as a threat of some sort to there precious little clique.

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!

mookaloid

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:13 PM Reply With Quote
Nice looking car you have there mate

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

DarrenW

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:17 PM Reply With Quote
Looks rather dashing in yellow doesnt it?????

DarrenW

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote
Excellent backdrop too i might add, love the Swans

I love speed :-P

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BKLOCO
As far as I know she has never had anything to do with GTS and why do other sections not have admins?

Fozzie is a mod because of the arguments in this section. She is also the best person for the Job.

Also like I said in the other thread GTS has had problems since I can remember. These arguments have only started recently i.e. because of calvinx and the way he comes across on this site and thus if he had an MK there would still be these problems.

Also there is no vendetta against GTS only that he adversities and refuses to pay a trader membership.

Phil M

Don't Steal
The Government doesn’t like the competition

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BenB

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:25 PM Reply With Quote
Isn't it a lovely day today... Birds singing, sky is blue, peace and harmony in the world.... Shall we have a nice calming group hug?
02GF74

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
I like the swans too; here is a picture of some swanlets from last year.

[Edited on 28/3/07 by 02GF74] Rescued attachment swma.JPG
Rescued attachment swma.JPG

BenB

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
Aaaah. Aren't they cute!!
Humbug

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenB

Yes, aren't they! Nice blue ST, btw

ayoungman

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:31 PM Reply With Quote
I love the chequered vinyl stickers on the side. Was thinking of doing something over my bonnet with chequered flag effect.

"just like that !"

Gav

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:31 PM Reply With Quote
whats that you say, a gerbil on the pool table?

BKLOCO

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I love speed :-P

Also like I said in the other thread GTS has had problems since I can remember. These arguments have only started recently i.e. because of calvinx and the way he comes across on this site and thus if he had an MK there would still be these problems.

Also there is no vendetta against GTS only that he adversities and refuses to pay a trader membership.

Phil M

So...
Just so that we all know....
What PERSONAL experience of problem have you had with GTS and who says Fozzie is the best person for the job?
YOU?
You have I think, just proved my point.

Gav

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:37 PM Reply With Quote
And why is your jugement better then anyone else?

UncleFista

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
I would like to pose a question...

Why do people who have bugger all to do with this section keep interfering and stirring the sh1t?

If there are problems on the MK section of this site then in the main it seems to be MK owners/builders who get involved.
The same seems to be the case in other areas also.

NOT SO HERE HOWEVER.

The GTS section seems to be the forum where every Knob headed twat can come and stir up trouble.

I would like to suggest that if certain people who have NEVER had anything to do with the GTS car or company would but out then we will all get along just fine.

I cannot see how the likes of team (were right your wrong) Hellfire can have so much to say on a forum that has bugger all to do with them. They are not the only ones guilty of this either.

There are loads of instances where many stupid members of this forum have passed comments that are based on heresy or just plain ignorance and lies regarding GTS.

As a rule of thumb I try comment on the more general forums or the specific one of the car that I have built. If others did the same then may be we wouldn't need people interfering and playing god by locking and removing threads.

In my opinion there seems to be an orchestrated vendetta against GTS supported by a group of people (including the main site admin) many of whom have clearly been on this forum for a long time. For some reason these people see GTS and it's followers as a threat of some sort to there precious little clique.

Firstly, I think you need to loosen your tin-foil hat and stop being so para

IMHO it's not really a problem with GTS people have as such, it's usually people pointing out that contrary to certain GTS Fanbois their GTS experience haven't measured up to the absolute perfection that certain people claim.

If people stopped trying to blame every problem GTS have on some kind of fault with the customer and actually admitted that Darren isn't the 2nd coming of christ, then people (I think) wouldn't feel the need to inform people quite so loudly of every problem they have with GTS.

I reckon that if Mark (CalvinX) was an MK owner, the heat would be pointing at MK.

All IMHO of course

PS. You seem to be correct about this;
"The GTS section seems to be the forum where every Knob headed twat can come and stir up trouble." at least from this quote in the GTS section;
"You MK boys realy do talk some horsesh1t don't you?
The Mk bodywork is nothing less than an abortion...
It fits extreemly badly and all the kissass MK lovers can say is "make a feature out of MK's cockup".... Brilliant.... and you lot have the front to moan about a manufacturer you have fcuk all to do with.
At least some of us researched the market and went with the best engineered, value for money product available, rather than just follow the crowd like a lost sheep....Que Snoopy with his booring advert for MK yet again...
Every time I go to a show with my Panther I get nothing but good comments from people about how well it all seems to have gone together and how bad a time they are having with their MK's."

Pot
kettle
black...

[Edited on 28/3/07 by UncleFista]

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

Wadders

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:41 PM Reply With Quote
I'd go as far as describing them as magnificent, much like your wonderful Stuart Taylors.
Have a nice day, i do hope your enjoying the
charming sunshine.

Love and sincerest best wishes

Al.

Originally posted by Humbug
quote:
Originally posted by BenB

Yes, aren't they! Nice blue ST, btw

BKLOCO

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gav
And why is your jugement better then anyone else?

I did not suggest it was.

I love speed :-P

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by I love speed :-P

Phil M

So...
Just so that we all know....
What PERSONAL experience of problem have you had with GTS and who says Fozzie is the best person for the job?
YOU?
You have I think, just proved my point.

1) I got my body of GTS, he also tried to charge me about £150 quid extra after we had agreed a price, also for the money I paid the finish isnt that good.

2) I ordered my suspension bush set from GTS and he said "I will be at Stoneleigh show if you come I can give them to you", he wasn't there and he hadn't left anything for the people on the stand. It was a 160 mile round trip and the cost of entry for nothing.

but all that is irrelevant

Fozzie is the best person, she also has one off if not the best car on this site, and everyone who has seen her car or met her knows that.

Phil M

p.s. I arn't attacking anyone so there is no need to shout

Don't Steal
The Government doesn’t like the competition

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Macbeast

posted on 28/3/07 at 04:57 PM Reply With Quote
I would have thought, if it's necessary to have a moderator, it would be better have someone who has no connection with GTS and hence could not be accused of bias.

It's not the moderator's job to adjudicate on the rights and wrongs of complaints / recommendations but to try to keep the discussions civilised and positive and to discourage name-calling. You don't even need to be able to ride a bicycle for that.

Hellfire

posted on 28/3/07 at 05:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
waffle, waffle,........

I cannot see how the likes of team (were right your wrong) Hellfire can have so much to say on a forum that has bugger all to do with them.

It's a public forum and as such, people are free to post in ANY section of the forum that they so choose It's just unfortunate that a few members choose to use the GTS section as their baiting ground for personal attacks. While ever it's personal, I for one, will bite everytime.

Phil

Hellfire

posted on 28/3/07 at 05:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

It really is annoying isn't it? We (team Hellfire, that is) are satisfied multi-purchase GTS customers afterall.... get off the mans back!!

I think this section of the forum needs it's own moderator, (I bet Fozzie wishes she'd never took the job on! ) with such a volitile member base... keep up the good work Fozz....

ATB - Steve

BKLOCO

posted on 28/3/07 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Team Bulls**t.
You realy are an ignorant bunch are you not?
Typical crap....
Go crawl back into your cave...

stevec

posted on 28/3/07 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
ah, look Fluffy Bunnies, Arn't hey cute.Image deleted by owner
Jon Ison

posted on 28/3/07 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Team Bulls**t.
You realy are an ignorant bunch are you not?
Typical crap....
Go crawl back into your cave...

Sorry but the quote above is a tad ignorant is it not ?

mookaloid

posted on 28/3/07 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
(fingers in ears)

not listening.....

not listening.....

not listening.....

not listening.....

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

tks

posted on 28/3/07 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
ITS PUBLIC

Look i think / my opinion is that if GTS gets more statified customers the complainers will fade away....

Sow its just a task of creating an contrast..

Sow go buy them some parts/nuts whats ever and come back and tell ut it was good service you recieved. and thats all...

i really cant see YOUR problem in this isue
only if you are offered serious money (else you won't try it) to heal the issue.

If many complain topics are opened its because there is some smoke and where smoke is is fire sow go out and tell us you cant see any smoke...

Tks

quote:

I think that if something is personal it will be that way if something against a manufacturer it will be that way..

I don't know what you ask of all us?
Do we need to say that GTS is the best?
That they aren't that bad?or that every GTS owner is good?

i think you shouldn't open your mouth until you have had a isue with GTS and you want to tell us or someone on here is against YOU!

[Edited on 28/3/07 by tks]

The above comments are always meant to be from the above persons perspective.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.