Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ordered GTS kit
eddie99

posted on 21/9/08 at 10:54 AM Reply With Quote
Ordered GTS kit

Just to let you know, as of yesterday i have ordered The GTS panther deluxe kit.

Had a trip down there last weekend and loved it...His phone communication isnt the best but he is fine on skype and email.

Paying £200 more to have IRS instead of Dedion, and we are getting a full race cage from the start.

Now i have to find a donor car and strip it to make room for the kit in about 6weeks time.

Eddie

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
graememk

posted on 21/9/08 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
best of luck, keep us in touch with delivery times etc, it will be nice to have some honest feed back on darren.

ashg

posted on 21/9/08 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote
i dont think it will be a problem darren is pretty well setup for building chassis. everything is done with jigs so will be spot on. as for delivery time people have horror stories but at the end of the day if you like the panther it will be worth the wait.

if your worried pay your deposit by credit card.

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

blakep82

posted on 21/9/08 at 11:46 AM Reply With Quote
got sent a rally design catalog in the post, its got loads of stuff which isn't on the website, including a panther chassis and all the bits for it. don't know if its a GTS one, but worth a look at some of the parts i think. they don't seem to be on the website yet though, so go on there and get yourself a free copy

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

flak monkey

posted on 21/9/08 at 11:58 AM Reply With Quote
Congrats enjoy the build

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Ben_Copeland

posted on 21/9/08 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
got sent a rally design catalog in the post, its got loads of stuff which isn't on the website, including a panther chassis and all the bits for it. don't know if its a GTS one, but worth a look at some of the parts i think. they don't seem to be on the website yet though, so go on there and get yourself a free copy

Yes gts sell directly to rally design too. Darren used to live just done the road from them!

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

donut

posted on 21/9/08 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote

Mr Monkey, I hate to think how many Gigs are used up on your PC with such.....erm...worderful filth!! Keep it up sir!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eddie99

posted on 5/11/08 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
progress

A bit of progress...

Hopefully about a week till Kit arrives... Yay

These weeks have gone so slow

Picked up a ford sierra, 50k miles 1 owner cvh engine for 240, but havent managed to start stripping it down. Hopefully might start this weekend.

Cant wait till next week!!!!

Ed

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
gavin174

posted on 23/11/08 at 10:49 PM Reply With Quote
hi eddie

have you got your kit..

would love to pop round and have a nose...

http://www.essexkitcarclub.com

eddie99

posted on 6/12/08 at 08:01 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Guys,

Got all my kit now, it looks awesome, will post some pics tomorrow in the light!!! Finally got most of my sierra apart so ready to start tomorrow on the kit!

Cant wait!

Ed

Stuart_B

posted on 6/12/08 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
well done ed. can not wait to see the progress with you kit.

good luck with your build mate.

stuart

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.