Board logo

Public apology to chris-g and phil
graememk - 23/4/07 at 03:27 PM

After many people use this site as a venue to let off steam i thought i had best apologies in advance for poor service from my company

last month i did an offer on dell laptops, after a slight miss calculation with postage i made -£5 on each unit, two people who paid by cheque on this forum are still waiting for there tops whilst i have personally sent out today after discovering that one member of my staff was doing a scam with royal mail postage insurance and i have reported him to the police for this. I only discovered this after spending the weekend mulling over in my head the list of stupid excuses i had had from him over the last 3 weeks.

Regards and apologies

Graeme

[Edited on 23/4/07 by graememk]

Fatgadget - 23/4/07 at 03:44 PM

If only every other trader was like you.Put their hands up and say honest guv.there was a fukc up somewhere along the line, things will be sorted as soon as .....
Kudos to you mate, you have earn't my respect and I am sure that of many more.

MikeR - 23/4/07 at 04:01 PM

Well done for being honest. I kept looking at the advert wondering if i should buy one. Still am ..... u2u me if you have any left and the new price & i'll mull it over some more.

omega 24 v6 - 23/4/07 at 05:02 PM

Respect to that man.

Fozzie - 23/4/07 at 05:16 PM

Ditto to the above replies!!!!!!

ATB Fozzie

westf27 - 23/4/07 at 06:28 PM

Sounds like a Gemini to me, well done that man.A little and often and you wont go hungry.

matt.c - 23/4/07 at 08:53 PM

At least there are some deacent people left in this world!

My "RANT" was with a sofa which was bought on Boxing day from a company call fu***ure Villag*. told it would be delivered in 6 weeks, 3 and a half months later was told it was on a boat somewhere? Then told a week later it was on a train! Then 2 days after that there lost it! How the uk can you loose a 7 seater corner sofa!!!!!!!!!!!. Now got it after 4 months of waiting!!!

Will not be buying anything else from them!!!

All they had to say is that there was a delay on it then i would be happy to wait! But no they decided to tell me a load of balls!!!!!!!

All it takes is a bit of honesty!

Sorry for the rant!

Peteff - 23/4/07 at 11:42 PM

My sister in law bought one of those a while ago, it turned out that when she ordered it the 3 piece then had to be manufactured in Italy and shipped over. That also took 4 months.
I'd like to sing the praises of be-direct when our electric cooker broke down last week. We'd been to a couple of local shops and not seen anything suitable and my wife found one she liked on their site. When I rang, their receptionist Caroline said it would be with us in 7 to 10 working days. I commented it would be good to have a cooker again and she said she would get it to us by Friday as we were without one. 4 days later there it was, great service and cheaper than the firm who quoted 3 weeks delivery.

Chris_G - 26/4/07 at 09:18 PM

Hi Graeme,

I have only just heard about this thread from a friend. I would just like to say thanks for responding quickly to all my messages and for taking the time to personally sort things out. The laptop is all that I could have wanted as my 'kitchen & Megasquirt' machine so well done and thanks again for the deal.

Chris