Board logo

Ooops, forgot the MOT was due!
whitestu - 1/4/15 at 03:55 PM

I could easily have been caught out as it is a few days overdue.

Fortunately it passed no probs.

joneh - 1/4/15 at 04:05 PM

3 months is my record.

andy188 - 1/4/15 at 05:02 PM

ops, thanks for the reminder lol, u will soon be out and about then, still a bit cold ent it.

David Jenkins - 1/4/15 at 05:26 PM

Mine's going in for its MOT at 9:30 tomorrow morning!

I'm hoping that it won't be raining - it's going to be a close thing, according to the forecast...

whitestu - 1/4/15 at 05:50 PM

quote:

Text ops, thanks for the reminder lol, u will soon be out and about then, still a bit cold ent it.

I've been on the road all winter and had a fair bit of use. It is still a bit chily though.

[Edited on 1/4/15 by whitestu]

PSpirine - 1/4/15 at 06:39 PM

My longest expired MOT (*cough* use *cough*) was 9 months, on an old Rolls Royce.

Passed first time with no advisories.

Ironically the only car I've ever owned that passed first go with no advisories... so much for unreliable old British cars..

twybrow - 1/4/15 at 07:20 PM

1 year on my kit last year! I thought I had one more year post sva, but how times fly....!

asn163 - 1/4/15 at 07:24 PM

Mine passed again with no probs. last Friday, luckily it was dry.

Hope we get some decent weather this weekend.

David Jenkins - 2/4/15 at 09:41 AM

And... it passed its MOT again this morning!

Came home, paid the road tax, now waiting for decent driving weather. It's dry at the moment, but the roads are very wet from last night's rain - chilly though. Rain due again tomorrow, but should be good after that.

Mind you, I don't normally drive on Bank Holiday weekends...

DW100 - 2/4/15 at 12:06 PM

Had a customer earlier in the year that was 13 months over due with their MOT. New certificate has a list of the last 5 MOT dates and this didn't have one in 2014. And yes they were using it all the time.