Board logo

Garage tat clear out - C20XE bits - lightweight flywheel, 1.9" springs and low profile sump
Gersen - 20/11/17 at 12:13 AM

1) C20XE Low Profile Sump - OE trimmed and plate welded to 112mm depth (from block face) - from my Luego which is getting dry sump'ed - cosmetically it looks a bit meh but it didn't ever leak which seems like a minor miracle for an XE sump.
£25
Description
Description

Description
Description

2) Set of 4x 1.9" ID 200mm length springs, 2x 300 and 2 x 200 lb/inch rate - black powder coated - also run 8k miles on my Luego
£30
Description
Description

3) Early type Lightweight Steel C20XE flywheel - I think it's a Turbosport one? Came off my spare engine/gearbox - which I'm building into a (moderate) monster but I already had a Findaza flywheel and Helix clutch so it's surplus....surface feels okay but I recon it could do with a skim
£50
Description
Description

Pick up from Southampton. Delivery is prolly about £10-15 in the UK but shout if you want and I'll confirm

If you want more pics, measurements or to come and check them out you're welcome - just let me know.

furryeggs - 20/11/17 at 12:41 PM

Will you split the springs, I only need the 300lb ones.

Gersen - 20/11/17 at 10:37 PM

Springs are sold pending payment....

...and the flywheel is a Turbosport 3.6kg one -->

http://www.billetflywheel.com/product/opelvauxhall-c20xe-c20le t-billet-flywheel-2/

Gersen - 11/12/17 at 11:04 PM

Flywheel sold

Sump still available - should of mentioned it comes with the oil pickup pipe