Board logo

Sparco Racesuit
progers - 18/1/08 at 11:26 AM

I have a Sparco Sprint race suit for sale. Size 58. I have used this for the last two years as my race suit in RGB. Fully compliant to regs for club racing etc.

Race suit sizing is a bit odd in that the published measurements never seem to match reality. It also varies quite a lot between brands. So this suit is ideal for anyone who is :-

5'7" to 5'10" Tall
40-42 chest
32-36 waist
29-31 inside leg

I am 5'10" 42 chest with a 35" waist and weigh around 13 stone. It is a good fit but not much spare room. It would be ideal for someone a bit smaller than me.

The suit is around 6 years old, is in good condition. Only thing I would mention is that some of the velco is starting to lose its grip - a simple enough repair. The suit has "detached" sleeves (stretchy material between sleeves and body) that gives more comfort.

£50 incl postage

Cheers

Paul

progers63@btopenworld.com Rescued attachment Suit_sm.JPG
Rescued attachment Suit_sm.JPG

worX - 18/1/08 at 11:41 AM

U2U Sent...

Steve

TimC - 18/1/08 at 11:51 AM

2nd dibs please! Damn you Steve!

worX - 18/1/08 at 01:08 PM

I just U2U'd with my sizeable dimensions and I don't think I'll fit into it comfortably!!!

Even though I am on a diet at the moment and have lost quite a bit of weight and hope to lose a stone and a half by august, it's prob best to let Tim have it!

Steve

progers - 18/1/08 at 01:48 PM

OK, sold to Tim C

Thanks

Paul

welderman - 18/1/08 at 02:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by worX
I just U2U'd with my sizeable dimensions and I don't think I'll fit into it comfortably!!!

Even though I am on a diet at the moment and have lost quite a bit of weight and hope to lose a stone and a half by august, it's prob best to let Tim have it!

Steve

thats one diet Steve.