Board logo

loads for sale car and baby stuff
repper - 5/3/08 at 05:53 PM

as the post says my good lady has told me if i sell some off the baby stuff i can keep half the cash for my car so you under stand my intrest to sell it please visit my (photo archive) to see some pick's of the stuff we have for sale all is realy cheep and unused or as new condition you name it we've probly got it from car seets to bibbs to play mats
feel free to email me if you have any questions about the baby stuff or the car stuff cheers jim (hotrodbob@hotmail.co.uk)

donut - 5/3/08 at 06:24 PM

I found it almost impossible to shift baby stuff. Couldn't even give stuff away, even good quality cots and beds etc. Most parents want new stuff but as good as new is so cheap i don't understand why they pay hundreads for a new cot for example.........we did! daft really.

Paul (Notts) - 5/3/08 at 07:04 PM

We took all our baby stuff to a car boot sale and sold the lot within the first hour.

Paul

snapper - 5/3/08 at 07:07 PM

quote:

my good lady has told me if i sell some off the baby stuff i can keep half the cash

She's no fool, that was a safe bet on her part, me thinks.

You dispose of the stuff taking up storage space and before any money has reached the kit all that storage will be full of wonderfull (look how much money I have saved) sale items.