Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Mistrale Midi Project
JC

posted on 25/3/17 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Mistrale Midi Project

After a lot of years, it looks like I may finally have to call time on the Mistrale project - a simple lack of time due to work commitments and the desire to actually get out there and drive!!!

The car is well on the way to completion - fuel, brake clutch lines are all run through the chassis. All that needs doing to finish to to sort the electrics and finish the bodywork, plus some tidying up where the car has been stood. Only a few parts will be needed to complete - cycle wings and a few bolts and fittings. A full spec sheet is available.

The car is designed for me - all 5'8 of me - with fixed seats and pedals. Not a huge job to alter it but not too much room if you are significantly taller!

The wiring loom is adapted from the donor. The car was turning over until my latest lay off - it needs a patient soul to sort earths out etc.

Full details of the build are on my Blog - link on the WWW below!

There is about £1000 of parts at second hand value. I really don't want to break it but offers north of that figure will be considered!

Here is the latest pic - the suspension etc. is temporarily assembled and will need final fixing!

[img] Latest
Latest
[/img]

[Edited on 25/3/17 by JC]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JC

posted on 29/3/17 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
Just a little bumpage....
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
FEZ1025

posted on 31/3/17 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
Can't see the link to your blog do you have it?
JC

posted on 1/4/17 at 07:00 AM Reply With Quote
If you click the www tab at the bottom of the post it takes you there I think, anyway it's :

Www.mistrale.blogspot.com

Cheers

JC

JC

posted on 5/4/17 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
And a final bump before I look elsewhere

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.