Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: RS Vision Sailing Dinghy
GavMax

posted on 20/5/17 at 09:25 AM Reply With Quote
RS Vision Sailing Dinghy

Hi all

Yes not directly car related but the money it raises will go into my project so it is sort of....

The Vision is an all round sailing dinghy that takes 3 comfortably although we sail with two. It is easy to sail and has the ability to introduce advanced techniques because it has an asymmetric sail and single trapeze so when you are comfortable with sailing it with the main sail and jib, you can step up without having to replace the boat.

She has a mainsail, a furling jib (can be rolled up) the single trapeze kit, asymmetric sail, all of the fittings needed to sail it, a launch trolley and a road trailer. All are in good condition and because she is made of plastic it has a long and maintenance free life (still not sure why she is a she but so be it).

She is berthed by Watford in Hertfordshire on our local lake and we live round the corner from it.

We are selling her because I have trouble with my knees and have been told to stop sailing (really frustrating on many counts). We are the second owner, the first owner having bought it new and are selling it for £2,500 or very near offer which is a very competitive price for a vision (check Apollo duck for proof).

http://www.rssailing.com/pl/explore/pl-rs-vision

Happy to chat through if there is genuine interest. Mobile 07710 581 415 (this is a work phone so please leave a voicemail if I cant take the call and I'll ring back)

Thanks for looking
Gavin

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.