Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Pace Maelstrom 2l zetec rwd project £Sold once again, fingers crossed
steppers

posted on 11/5/23 at 07:26 AM Reply With Quote
Pace Maelstrom 2l zetec rwd project £Sold once again, fingers crossed

Pace Maelstrom 2l zetec rwd project £Sold

Relisted due an time waster (Ebay, not here)

This will be an awesome car again with a little bit of work

It has finally come to the point where my illness is preventing me from working on my project, so time has come to part ways with it. So you cannot drive it home, the body is off and some alterations will need to be made to the engine cover when the body is finally put back on.

The photos with body on are old, the photos of body off are now, photos can be found on ebay number 275844711792.

For sale is my Pace Maelstrom is under going a Zetec conversion, but to be honest you could just buy it and strip it for parts, parts are the following

2l Ford Zetec, low mileage 40,000m, serviced every year
Retro Ford lightweight flywheel
Retro Ford stage one clutch
Single piece alloy sump
Brand new starter motor
Brand new 40amp Denso alternator
Brand new Kit Spares Zetec plenum
Billet fuel rail adapters
An6 fuel rail connectors
Fuel pressure regulator
Brand new sytec fuel pump
Brand new propshaft
Ford Type 9 gearbox, 5 speed
New front EBC discs, grooved and dimpled done 250 miles
Mintex front pads done 250 miles
New last year done 250 miles Nangkan NSR2 on nice 14"alloys
Sparco sprint seats
New OMP 4 point harnesses (black not red as some photos)
Brand new Painless wiring loom, imported from the USA(the best and most simple that I could find)
Brand new 2.25" catalytic converter
Brand new 2.25" silencer
Spartan2 Wideband Controller and Lamba sensor
GPS speedo with correct milage, new 250 miles ago

Very handy if someone is about to do a Zetec conversion then a lot of the parts are all here for you.

Please feel free to ask any questions as I want to make way for a road going car which requires no work and hopefully get a summer in before my illness gets to bad

I don't know what I should be asking for this lot, I have a rough idea what it owes me, but I do live in the real world

The Maelstrom it's self is a solid chassis with Gaz Adjustables and a live English axle, the main parts that need to be done are wiring loom fitting room(still in the box), engine management system although I do have the original ECU and engine loom that came with the engine, exhaust and cooling system

Will need to be collected by van and trailer as body is not on the car at the moment

The car is also advertised else where so may dissappear, sorry for your disappointment

Like I say any questions please ask and thanks for looking and the car is in Kettering Northamptonshire, viewing more than welcome

Car must be collected within 7 days

Ebay number 275844711792 for photos

Cheers for looking Daryl

[Edited on 12/5/23 by steppers]

[Edited on 12/5/23 by steppers]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.