Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Nokia 6500 Classic and HP Ipaq 2210 pocket PC for sale.
bigandy

posted on 10/2/09 at 10:19 PM Reply With Quote
Nokia 6500 Classic and HP Ipaq 2210 pocket PC for sale.

Evening folks.

I've just got a new mobile phone (Sony X1, it's great!) so I am selling my old phone and PDA. The phone is a Nokia 6500 Classic and was bought in September last year. It is in perfect condition, and comes with all the normal accessories (usb lead, headphones, charger, car charger etc.) It is boxed, and is basically "as new" I never really got on with it to be honest. Oh, it's not locked to any network either. It cost me £165 quid last September, so I would accept anything around £100 including 1st class recorded delivery.

I am also selling my old PDA. It is a HP Ipaq, and it is also in pretty good condition. It is about 4 years old or so, and works perfectly. It runs Windows Mobile (not sure which version, but it is the one it was supplied with!). I used it as a diary/calendar/emails/notes on the move, and synced it with my PC usinga bluetooth connection (it has Bluetooth built in). It has two expansion slots, one for a CF card, and another for an SD card. I tried it with one of those WiFi sd cards that I borrowed off a mate, and it worked great, so it would be even more useful if you bought one of them to go with it! It comes with the docking cradle, USB connection lead, charger and installation CD, and the original box. You can use it for all sorts really, a portable media player, an internet browser, hook it up to an external bluetooth GPS unit and install Tom Tom sat nav software, all sorts! It's yours for £50 including 1st class recorded delivery.

I'm open to offers on both the above, especially if you want to pick them up from me in person (I'm in NOrth Wales). Any questions, just ask. I would post pictures, but they look just like they do on the manufacturers websites

Cheers
Andy

Dammit! Too many decisions....

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

bigandy

posted on 23/2/09 at 02:06 PM Reply With Quote
PDA is now sold.

Nokia mobile phone is on Ebay now too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270348627864

It is starting at 99p, and has no reserve. It is sat here gathering dust, and cluttering up my desk, so it has to go!

Cheers
Andy

damien

posted on 24/2/09 at 09:30 AM Reply With Quote
how much you looking for the phone?

Topaz gti6-tb 205 Gti (ph1.5)
Sigma 2.0 8v 306 XSI (ph1)
Provence 1.9 8v dturbo (ph2)

bigandy

posted on 24/2/09 at 09:32 AM Reply With Quote
As per the first post, £100 and it is yours (inc postage)

I'm more than happy to deal outside of Ebay too. I only use it as a last resort

Cheers
Andy

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.