Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS OT: 03 Ford Focus diesel
cd.thomson

posted on 27/2/09 at 11:55 AM Reply With Quote
FS OT: 03 Ford Focus diesel

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my Ford Focus as it was given to me after my old car (04 fiesta) fell to bits! I'm using it as a commuter at the minute until I can find a replacement car, which I've just done.

Unfortunately I'm in a bit of a chain type situation and need to move this car before I can buy the other, I'm hoping I can have this done before March 16th.

I'm looking for £2500 - offers considered above £2100 (as this is what www.webuyanycar.com will give me straight out for the car).

Metallic Silver
Air conditioning
Front electric windows
5 Door
1.9TDdI engine
FSH
6 months tax
12 months MOT
15" standard alloys
Low insurance
£120/year tax
Good condition inside and out, apart from the 3 isolated scratches listed below.
Alpine cd player, as well as all the original equipment
Runs perfect.

Bad points:
Learner driver scuffs, both of the wing mirrors have an inch long paint-depth scratch on the front - fixable with some touch up paint. Theres also a smudge of red paint about 1/2 inch long on the front bumper which needs polishing out.

The rubber trailing edge of the front bumper has a "dent" or wave in it, not visible when youre looking at the car but is at ground level.

I'm going to take it to a body shop next week to discuss fixing these issues before it would be bought anyway.

Cash sale.

Pictures to follow.

[Edited on 27/2/09 by cd.thomson]

Craig

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

cd.thomson

posted on 1/3/09 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
photos:

There is actually only a major scratch on this wing mirror, not the other. You can see the dented rubber skirt in the first pictures. I've also polished out that smudge of red paint.

Give me a call on 07971411804. Any offer above £2100 considered.

[Edited on 1/3/09 by cd.thomson]

Craig

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.