Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Cheap servers for sale
Jubal

posted on 23/3/09 at 09:08 PM Reply With Quote
Cheap servers for sale

Not sure if we have many people here who could use these but I'd like to try and avoid ebay.

I have a couple of spare servers that will cost a fortune to ship (if I could find a box big enough) so I'm offering them cheap to anyone on here who could use them for business purposes or whatever (and will collect!).

1. Dell Poweredge 2650 19" rack mount. 2U. Dual PSU. Dual 1.8Ghz Xeon, 3Gb RAM and approx 700Gb of SCSI storage in a PERC RAID array. I think it has five hot swap 146 Gb drives in it. It did have six but one died. Be warned, this is a heavy beast and VERY noisy. But it's a cracker, nice and quick and ran SBS plus MS CRM for me very happily. £75 collected.

2. Unknown model Dell P3-900 19" rack mount 1U server. 30Gb HD, 1Gb RAM. This is also a bit noisy as it's an old model. We used it as a network management/ftp/log server. It runs 2003 just fine. £15 collected.

There's no OS on either of these. I'll have to wipe them before they go. There's also no rack mount kit with either. I had them installed on shelves.

Anyone want one or a deal for both? I'm based near Knutsford in Cheshire. Collection only please.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

SeaBass

posted on 23/3/09 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote
U2U Sent

McLannahan

posted on 23/3/09 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
U1 also sent.

Jubal

posted on 23/3/09 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry chaps. These have gone to a mate.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.