Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Free tickets to Croft this weekend
frodo_monkey

posted on 12/5/09 at 02:18 PM Reply With Quote
Free tickets to Croft this weekend

Hi all,

I'm out racing this weekend at Croft in the Northern Saloon and Sports Car Championship, the RAF Motorsports Association Race Challenge, and an Allcomers Race. It's just me and the missus going so I have three spare tickets up for grabs (Competitor tickets for both Sat and Sun) if anyone would like them.

On the bill is NSSCC, RAFMSA, Formula Jedi, Equipe GTS (old TVRs, Triumphs etc), Ma5da MX5s and the XR2 Championship.

Cost - free! Well, if you wanted to make a small donation to the Help 4 Heroes charity that would be better

If you are interested let me know ideally by the end of today and I'll pop them in the post!

Regards,

Frodo

PS Mine is #76 which is the green/orange ST Locoblade in my avatar, racing with bjw970s (#49) from here in his yellow fuel-injected version - come say hi!

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting."

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Humbug

posted on 12/5/09 at 02:49 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry I can't make it. Hope it goes well for you

...btw, am I colour blind, or does anyone else think the car in your avatar looks blue and orange, and not green and orange?

skippad

posted on 12/5/09 at 02:58 PM Reply With Quote
I'll have them please!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
frodo_monkey

posted on 12/5/09 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
Skippad - done! Drop me a u2u with your address and I'll post them in a bit...

The car - yes, it is maybe more turquoise?! Having looked at the receipts, it is apparently 'Pacific Blue' - definitely more green in the flesh

f750sgr

posted on 12/5/09 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
Had my engine fully stripped after the rattle at Brands and found a destroyed con-rod bearing, just the one. After a bit of diagnosis, discovered the journal is 0.010" oval. Crank has been scrapped, but don't think I'll get it ready for the weekend. Would've been nice to compare our 3 Locosts.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andy D

posted on 13/5/09 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
Will also be there. Pete's first race in his Civic on Saturday. (Second race Sunday, if we survive..) He's racing in the NSSCC class D, in this car, No 67.

frodo_monkey

posted on 13/5/09 at 01:06 PM Reply With Quote
Find Steve Thompson, also Class D - it's his first race weekend too!

If you want a bit of hand-holding and clock-watching (I recommend it!) come find us RAFMSA guys as we have some cars out in your race

Andy D

posted on 13/5/09 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
I see we're all parked out in the sticks by Sunny out, will come and say howdo at some point.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.