Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Desktop Computer for spares or repairs... £10 to collect? (good spec)
paul the 6th

posted on 26/10/09 at 01:01 PM Reply With Quote
Desktop Computer for spares or repairs... £10 to collect? (good spec)

HP Pavilion t790 Desktop Computer...
Pentium 4 Processor 3.6 GHz
2gb of ram (4 x 512mb modules)
DVD-RW/CD-RW
DVD-R
All the other stuff you expect - network card (not wireless), looks to have a radio or tv card as it's got UHF in & out plugs...

6 x usb 2.0 (4 on the back/2 on the front)
2 x firewire (1 front/1 back)

lots of different memory card slots on the front etc...

edit: just found the product spec on the HP website.

This was my main office pc from 2005 til december last year when it suddenly stopped working one day. I'm fairly profficient with computers & fixing them but this just refused to work. Local computer shop said they would need it for a few days but I didn't have time so decided to just upgrade and get a more modern/faster machine...

I've had the HDD's out of it to add more space to my new machine and also for data protection/security reasons. Basically it has everything except the HDD's and it doesn't want to turn on.

Not quite sure what's up with it, did look at the PSU but couldn't fathom it out. If you want it, it's yours - a tenner might be nice? Collection only (from Cleckheaton in west yorkshire or York).

back
back

front
front

GoDesign.me.uk - Self Adhesive Vinyl Artwork, Wide Format Printed Artwork and Customised Heat Pressed Clothing...

--------

http://picasaweb.google.com/haynesroadster - Roadster Photo Build Log

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
dhutch

posted on 26/10/09 at 01:22 PM Reply With Quote
It does have a wireless card a well, although would need an aerial if you dont have it or carnt lay your hands on it.
- Would be insterested if nearer.

Daniel

paul the 6th

posted on 26/10/09 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
if it's something you'd want to collect, it's not going anywhere fast so I can hold on to it for a little while longer

p.s. admin - I just accidentally clicked on "Report this as a trader advertisment" as I'm an idiot

GoDesign.me.uk - Self Adhesive Vinyl Artwork, Wide Format Printed Artwork and Customised Heat Pressed Clothing...

--------

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Fozzie

posted on 26/10/09 at 02:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul the 6th
................p.s. admin - I just accidentally clicked on "Report this as a trader advertisment" as I'm an idiot

Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

Marcus

posted on 26/10/09 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Paul, u2u sent

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RobLyon

posted on 26/10/09 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
If its not gone I'll have it. U2U me the york post code and I'll sort something out for collection,

Rob

paul the 6th

posted on 26/10/09 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
sorry rob, marcus has already arranged to come collect tomorrow night

thanks for looking though

--------

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.