Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: school bully video......
graememk

posted on 15/3/11 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
school bully video......

link

[Edited on 16/3/11 by graememk]

MakeEverything

posted on 15/3/11 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
Should have dropped him on his head.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

col

posted on 15/3/11 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
Whoa!!.......slam dunkd or what......push people too far,an look what happens.
graememk

posted on 15/3/11 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
theres quite a bit of news on the net about it link

theconrodkid

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Daddylonglegs

He should have picked the other one up and done the same, don't think they would have bothered him for a while.

Fair play to the big guy, he took a good jab to the mush as well, hardly flinched

[Edited on 15/3/11 by Daddylonglegs]

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

graememk

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
i like that fact he walked away, where as if he was a bully he would of kicked him whilst he was down.

r1_pete

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
Top marks to the big fella, put the little scrote in his place.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dangle_kt

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by graememk
theres quite a bit of news on the net about it link

That drives me INSANE, having suffered at the hands of bullies for years in my youth I find it depressing that just because this kid snaps and resets the bullying cycle, he is also suspended.

The school act only on this one video and ignore 1) the kid has been bullied for a long time (he is a big guy, and the little guy is a few years younger - the cocky little bully wouldn;t have tried it on unless he knew the older boy was a soft target, obviously made a soft target by his acceptance of bullying in the past, probably from his peers) 2) the bully punched him in the face and the kid doesnt react, he just takes it - and only when hit a further two times does he flip out.

I would like to see any of the school teachers punched in the face and see if they keep their cool like this kid did.

The comments about violence not being the answer are ridiculous.

What planet are they on, starring down a bully in a last desperate hope that the beating you have had for weeks won;t come again and you meant to pipe and say, "you can hit me as much as you want, I won't hit you back, as violence isn't the answer, short term councelling and long term respect of each other is sure to...." KAPOW

Bullies should twist in the wind as far as I am concerned.

BRAVO that kid, it is so sad that what happens every day for a unfortunatly group of kids only gets everyone gasping when the down trodden try to level the field for a change.

Yazza54

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote

I'm unhappy cos I eat and I eat cos I'm unhappy

BenB

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
WTF? Both kids suspended? Have they not watched the video. The little kid smacked him repeatidly in the face! So you can bully someone and punch them repeatidly in the face whilst they take it and then when they give you a byatch slapping it's their fault? Sorry, that's just wrong. Little git deserved worse IMHO. The ones who should have been suspended where the little git and the people filming it.

From the linky: "The longer term way is about developing better relationships between kids in the school, that will then empower young people to not be passive bystanders when these acts occur but to stand up and say 'this is wrong'," Mr Dalgleish says.

Yeh cos that would work. It worries me how people who run schools appear to have never gone to one. In my experience bullies don't change their behaviour if you ignore them. Bullies typically transfer their own inadequacies and self-loathings onto someone else. You ignore them it doesn't matter, they just want to vocalise their fears. So ignoring a bully doesn't work and other people saying "stop doing that" might not work either. I was bullied for about six months at school despite ignoring the idiots behaviour again and again. One day I decided I'd had enough and pinned him to the wall and offered to break both his legs. He was quite civil after that.

I'm no condoning violence BTW but the big fella went well beyond the "turn the other cheek" limit, no way IMHO he should have been suspended.

blakep82

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:27 PM Reply With Quote
good on the big lad, good he stood up for himself and did it properly.
this guy used to take the wee out of me at school all the time. one day i had enough in class, went to punch him in the face. misjudged how far away he was and barely cought the end of his nose, it didn't end well for me later that day... lol

anyway, i like what that lad in that video did, but the way he slammed him down, he's quite lucky he didn't do him a LOT of serious damage. still, i side with the big chap

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Gordy

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
Quality
ashg

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
i was bullied by a bigger kid at school two years above me. the teachers told me to ignore him and walk away. it never worked it just made it worse. one day after school he chased me down the school field and pinned me to the ground trying to strangle me. I put my hand in my pocket pulled out my Parker pen and jammed it in his neck. result he went to hospital. i got taken home suspended for two weeks and had to speak to the police, BUT he never come near me again, and i was never bullied by anyone ever again either!

so all i can say is well done kid welcome to being left alone.

[Edited on 15/3/2011 by ashg]

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

deltron63

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
My son was bullied at school. I told him to tell the teacher and if they didn't do anything , then hit them hard.
I got a call from the school to tell me my son had just punched a teacher. I don't think he understood what i meant

Steve Hignett

posted on 15/3/11 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
Just to echo sentiments above... I was physically bullied for half of my time at high school, by individuals and groups of people. The day I left school I swore to myself it would change, when something happened at the college after school, I stood up for myself in a physical way without hurting the the two lads and I'd never felt better, calmer and with a sense of worth and independance... That was also pretty much the last time anyone ever did anything to me to...

Also:-

Police are trying today to speak to the parents of both boys.

I'll put a fiver that I know the outcome of one half of that conversation - That big boy hurt my poor little gary... (or whatever the little bitch's name is)...

meany

posted on 15/3/11 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deltron63
My son was bullied at school. I told him to tell the teacher and if they didn't do anything , then hit them hard.
I got a call from the school to tell me my son had just punched a teacher. I don't think he understood what i meant

i understand where you are coming from there.
similar thing with eldest.
He was being picked on, he wasnt small just placid, one day...
he just snapped, it took 2 teachers to get my son of the bully
he even had a go at one the teachers too,
they tried to suspend him but i was having non of it, blamed it all on the them.
funny thing was, my son and the sais bully became friends at school later on.

speedyxjs

posted on 15/3/11 at 08:11 PM Reply With Quote
I really wish id had the guts to do that when i was at school. Would have been well worth being suspended.

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 15/3/11 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
I can only add to the other posts, W.T.F both suspended the little s**t need a dammed good kicking. respect to the big guy for showing such maturity and restraint.

I think we have all got some personal stories of physical abuse by our school peers, my own personal abuse stopped about 9 months after my parents took the step of enrolling me into Tae-Kwondo classes at the age of ten after i was continually bullied for a long period of time.

Luckily i never had to fight and was never bullied again after a older member of the martial arts class stopped and spoke to me in the school corridor about how my lessons and pattern training for the next grading was going, I found out later that some of the so called bullies asked the older guy what we were discussing, after he told them suddenly i was not bothered anymore

Confused but excited.

posted on 15/3/11 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
ROFPMSL.
Score one for the good guys!
Political correctness only works on paper.
In the real world being PC gets you a kicking, until you get a bit medieval on their ass. Then everyone wants to be friends.
I for one am with Winston Chuchill.

[Edited on 15/3/11 by Confused but excited.]

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

liam.mccaffrey

posted on 15/3/11 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
If that big lad was my kid I would create holy hell if he was suspended.

I was bullied badly too at school and wish I could have done what he did.

He was forced to defend himself!! Hes done nothing wrong. He stopped the physical violence and walked away.

[Edited on 15/3/11 by liam.mccaffrey]

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

Ninehigh

posted on 15/3/11 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
"We don't believe that violence is ever the answer," Mr Dalgleish says. "We believe there are other ways that children can manage this."

Depends on the question...
What are you not allowed under any circumstances to ever react to?
What do you have to take on a daily basis?

Shame this didn't work for me at school when I pinned some little scrote to the wall by his neck...

I agree with Liam, I'd have roared into that office if my son got suspended for defending himself

cliftyhanger

posted on 15/3/11 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
Being in the teaching profession for a few years I have come across this sort of thing once or twice. The usual outcome is to discipline both parties. Why? because nobody wants to suggest fighting in whatever form is OK. However, in EVERY case the kid who was bullied is OK with the suspension, they feel it is a fair response and that if they didn't then the bully would have grounds to continue with the bullying. However, being suspended is a bit of a badge of honour. On top of that it is (off th record) made clear that the reasons for the retaliantion are understood, and the kid getting a few pats on the back from staff and other kids.
But be clear, you can't expect schools to say it is ok for the kids to fight, no matter what. One of the biggest problems with kids is when they think they have the right to behave how they think fit. If that isn't tackled the kid grows up into a serious problem for society.

And I agree, the big kid did exactly what I would have hoped for. Even down to the walking off. The teacher who arrived did nothing to prevent him leaving, rather tackling one of the other scrotes. Spot on I reckon.

wilkingj

posted on 15/3/11 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
Video has been removed from Youtube...
but still on the news link above

[Edited on 15/3/2011 by wilkingj]

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MikeRJ

posted on 15/3/11 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
The longer term way is about developing better relationships between kids in the school, that will then empower young people to not be passive bystanders when these acts occur but to stand up and say 'this is wrong'," Mr Dalgleish says"

I'm slightly surprised by this, I thought they didn't do this kind of nanny state, politicly correct crap in Oz? Is our former colony turning as soft and useless are we are?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.