Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New - GRP Rear Panel - Locost (other stuff too)
Richd

posted on 21/9/11 at 03:49 PM Reply With Quote
New - GRP Rear Panel - Locost (other stuff too)

Products available from stock at Allied Motorsport - Can post or bring to any 750mc race meeting

GRP Rear Panel - New Mold - Square return top & bottom - £55 in Whie Gelcoat or £65 in Gelcoat of your choice

New Rear Panel GRP
New Rear Panel GRP

Rear Panel Locost
Rear Panel Locost
fitted to locost

Rear Wheel Arches, Universal Fitment (Right or Left Side) Stocked in Black or White. Other colours available to order. £40.00 each plus postage at cost (£99.00 pair incl delivery uk mainland).

Rear Arches - Black

Rear Arches - Black
Rear Arches - Black

Rear Arches - White

rear arches
rear arches

Front Wheel Arches - Close Fitting (low drag) - for 13" wheels Stocked in Black & White. Other colours available to order. £20.00each plus postage at cost (£55.00 pair incl delivery uk mainland). .

Front Arches - Black
Front Arches - Black
Front Arches - Black

Front Arches - White
Front Arches - White
Front Arches - White

Kit Car Screen, Race type in grey smoke - manufactured to your template. Drivers side only from £18.00 plus p&p. Full width from £45.00

Screen - Race
Screen - Race
Screen - Race

Locost Nosecone - stocked in white - other colours available to order - £50.00 plus postage at cost (or collect)

Nose Cone - White
Nose Cone - White
Nose Cone - White

Other products available - Locost Nose Cone, Chassis', Suspension components - Contact us with your requirements.

Coming soon - Rear Panel, Bonnet & Scuttle.

Currently in Stock:
Pair of Front Arches in Black
Pair Front Arches in White
Pair Front Arches in British Racing Green
2 Pairs Rear Arches in White
Pair Rear Arches in Black
Pair Rear Arches in British Racing Green

For further information please contact us on allied.motorsport@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers
Rich

[Edited on 21/9/11 by Richd]

[Edited on 21/9/11 by Richd]

allied.motorsport@hotmail.co.uk

www.alliedmotorsport.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
samjc

posted on 22/9/11 at 01:57 AM Reply With Quote
Whats delivery cost on the rear pannel? ?
Richd

posted on 22/9/11 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
Not sure on delivery for the rear panel, Its quite a fragile & bulky item. I would rather you collect or I would gladly package it up for you to arrange a courier to collect. I can sort out weight and dimensions if you wish. I would guess you would pay approx £12 - £18 for postage.

Cheers

Rich

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
PaulYDP

posted on 23/9/11 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
What's the width of the rear arches? I need a pair but they need to be quite wide!
bazz81

posted on 23/9/11 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
does the rear panel fit a mk indy?
Richd

posted on 30/9/11 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
Paul

The rear arches are 250mm wide.

Bazz

Not sure on that one. Its designed for the ron champion book locost chassis. If anyone else knows I'd be glad to hear the answer.

Cheers
Rich
Allied Motorsport

40inches

posted on 1/10/11 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
The MK rear panel is around 108cm wide, this is around 15-20mm too wide for the MK chassis. Don't ask

Richd

posted on 3/10/11 at 02:57 PM Reply With Quote
The rear panel is approx 1077mm wide if that helps. prob 1070mm inside dimensions.

You are welcome to try one if youre prepared to stand the cost of returning it if it dont fit. I'm happy to refund the cost of the panel.

Best I can do

Cheers
Rich

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.