Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Items for sale
leon51274

posted on 8/11/12 at 02:49 PM Reply With Quote
Items for sale

Hi all

After buying Andy Reeve's haynes roadster i know have a bucket load of gear to sell. So the first lot is as follows.

Twin dellorto DHLA40 carbs mounted on a caterham short xflow manifold. I also fitted brand new short trumpets and new k&n filters however the filter tops have got a little marked while in storage. These were briefly on my 1660cc crossflow and they ran fine however i believe they were jetted for a 1700cc, although the best bet would be to have them on a rolling road for fine tuning. All gaskets and diaphragms were changed when i got them. Asking £350.00 posted ono

Weber DGAV32 twin choke carb mounted on a standard xflow manifold complete with a k&n filter, filter case has a few marks from storage. Again, I replaced all the gaskets etc. Asking £70.00 posted ono.

Brand new polo rad never fitted plus brand new 10" push/pull fan and fitting kit. Asking £40.00 posted ono.

Pair of 53/4" classic headlamp unit in black satin (E10 marked) Slight marks on the back but all in all very good condition Asking £60 posted ono.

Brand new 0.750" Master cylinder kit c/w two interchangeable reservoirs suitable for remote fixing if required, also IVA ok float switch cap and all fittings. Asking £30 posted ono.

I'm open to offers on these guys, if they don't sell I'll be banging them on the bay of e. I've also got a bucket load of other stuff including a 2.0 zetec, good spec crossflow engine package and gearbox, type 9 box, sierra donor parts, ron champion chassis, body work, seats and a stack more. I'll post info on the other stuff asap but if there is anything you may need then give me a shout.

Just noticed that we still appear to have a problem with images and the ott locost builder logo! so if you would like some pics then please u2u me with an email address and I'll forward some pics onto you.

Thanks for Looking

Cheers
Leon

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

marco

posted on 8/11/12 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Leon

I'll take the rad and fan please, I only live just up at Thirsk so could collect if you're in York?

Ps You don't have a diff by anychance do you?

leon51274

posted on 8/11/12 at 03:14 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Marco

Great stuff. I do have a sierra diff with push in shafts, not sure what the ratio is though to be honest but if you wanted to bob down to York then by all means we can take the cover plate of and have a butchers. All this stuff is at my Unit on Hessay Industrial estate (Just off the A59 so not quite in York)

Cheers
Leon

vanepico

posted on 8/11/12 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
I'll take the master cylinder and the rad if ^ changes his mind

Cheers
Pete

Will CAD for food/money/beer...

leon51274

posted on 8/11/12 at 03:26 PM Reply With Quote
No probs Pete

Cheers
Leon

marco

posted on 8/11/12 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leon51274
Hi Marco

Great stuff. I do have a sierra diff with push in shafts, not sure what the ratio is though to be honest but if you wanted to bob down to York then by all means we can take the cover plate of and have a butchers. All this stuff is at my Unit on Hessay Industrial estate (Just off the A59 so not quite in York)

Cheers
Leon

That will be fine Leon, PM me a contact number and the address. I can do either evenings or weekends for collection,

Looking for a bolt on shaft Diff really to swop over some internals.

Cheers Mark

kipper

posted on 8/11/12 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
gear box

Hi leon,
I may be interested in the type 9 gearbox, u2u me with your thoughts on price.
I am based in Selby so no probs with pickup.
Regards, Denis.

Where did that go?
<<<<

vanepico

posted on 8/11/12 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
Just managed to look at the image full size, can the master cylinder operate both the front and rear brakes with seperate circuits? Or is it one designed to go with another and one of those bias bars? Will it be IVA acceptable by itself?

Will CAD for food/money/beer...

bobthebuilder

posted on 8/11/12 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
you have u2u
leon51274

posted on 8/11/12 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
Rad and fan gone
Master cylinder gone

Bump on the rest guys and girls

beaver34

posted on 8/11/12 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
Intrested in the lights, can you post a pic on here of them? I have lhd lights and only want to swap the lens If there the same as mine

I'm localish too so could collect

beardmore4072

posted on 9/11/12 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent
leon51274

posted on 10/11/12 at 08:20 PM Reply With Quote
Headlights gone. Carbs now on ebay. Bucket load of other stuff to get rid of guys so if you need anything give me a shout, I'll list the other stuff next week.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.