Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MT75 G'box and two 7" 3.62 Ford LSDs
niallf

posted on 25/9/17 at 06:21 PM Reply With Quote
MT75 G'box and two 7" 3.62 Ford LSDs

Time to clear out some stuff left from a Lotus Elan Plus 2 Zetec Conversion from a few years ago.

I've recently changed the MT75 gearbox from a cable operated clutch to hydraulic operated version, this helps with the exhaust manifold routing as it moves the starter. The cable operated gearbox is therefore for sale. There's some pictures here...
MT75 Gearbox
I didn't change the gearbox, it was done by Spydercars, but it worked fine before the change.
I'd like to get £175 for it and cash on collection only.

Also I have a couple of 7" Ford LSD Diff's with 3.62 ratios. The Elan uses a 7.5" diff, so neither of these have been used by me, they both feel tight and smooth when you rotate them. They've been stored in a shed for a few years and one has had its filler bolt welded with another bolt to aid removal (not done by me). Neither of them have their breather tubes. They are both bolt on CV types and the flange diameter is 100mm.
I'd like £200 each for either of them, if someone wanted both, they could have them for £350. Again cash on collection only.
Pictures here...
Diff #1
Diff #2

Sorry for the cash on collection by arrangement only, but they're really heavy/awkward to post and I'd prefer buyers to be happy after inspection. Items are located North of Banbury (Jn11 or Jn12 M40)

This is my first post here, I think, but contribution to forum made and I'm a regular on various Lotus forums and a genuine private seller. I thought this may be a good/useful place to offer them, rather than the wilds of ebay.

[Edited on 25/9/17 by niallf]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

niallf

posted on 14/10/17 at 10:57 AM Reply With Quote
BTTT and a price revision on the gearbox to £150.
[Edited on 14/10/17 by niallf]

[Edited on 14/10/17 by niallf]

niallf

posted on 23/10/17 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
Updating note to say that one Diff is now provisionally sold (#2) one still available.

[Edited on 24/10/17 by niallf]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.