Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Honda S2000 engine, supercharger kit, spare engine, bellhousing etc
tommy turtle

posted on 11/8/18 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
Honda S2000 engine, supercharger kit, spare engine, bellhousing etc

Hi,

Due to a change in plans I have decided to sell my Honda S2000 engine along with extras. The engine is very low mileage (25000 miles). I have no proof of this except for the fact that I saw the engine in the rear end shunted 2005 car and was there when it was removed. The engine was then soda blasted and painted silver to make it look nice and new. I also acquired a brand new rocker cover in the lovely unmarked crinkle red which I have fitted with new oem gaskets and seals.

I have removed the sump and had a baffle plate welded in. This is currently not refitted but I will do this using the genuine Honda sealant which I have also bought.

All of the ancillaries are included too which have been removed from the engine including starter motor, alternator, Flywheel, clutch, inlet manifold etc.

I am also including the following:

A brand new TTS bottom mounted supercharger kit which has all brackets, pulleys and belt. I do NOT have the rotrex supercharger itself though. This was £810 inc vat.

Quaife S2000 to type 9 bell housing (long shaft I believe) £600

A spare damaged S2000 engine which I bought from my local Honda dealer. The car it was removed from had sucked in water from a flood. I believe it has bent the rods but can not confirm this. My plan was to build a 2.3 stroker engine out of it.

I can send photos via email/what’s app if required. Alternatively I’ve place this advert on the wscc forum with photos.

I am looking for £4750 for the lot.

Thanks. Tom

[Edited on 11/8/18 by tommy turtle]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

nick205

posted on 13/8/18 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
Probably worth telling people where you are so they know where it needs collecting from.
tommy turtle

posted on 15/8/18 at 06:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nick205
Probably worth telling people where you are so they know where it needs collecting from.

Good point !! Thanks. I’m in Aylesbury, Bucks.

gaz_gaz

posted on 14/9/18 at 02:33 PM Reply With Quote
Have you sold the good S2000 engine yet?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.