Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 4x workshops to rent
ChrisW

posted on 24/2/19 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
4x workshops to rent

I have four 'double garage' sized units to rent in my secure compound just North of Aylesbury, Bucks. Approx 4.5m x 4.5m.

All will have power and lighting (three phase also potentially available). 24/7 access through the main gate by electronic fob then your own padlock on the unit door. The site is highly secure due to it's former use, is covered by CCTV, and is tucked away in a rural location where even the locals don't know it is there.

Perfect space in which to build a kit car or just as a storage unit. £100/month each.

Photos to follow. Available end of March.

Note: There is also a large workshop on site with two 2-post ramps available for ad-hoc use by separate negotiation.

Chris

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
number-1

posted on 28/2/19 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
Chris, I am interested. Are they containers or a proper building? Im in Aylesbury.
ChrisW

posted on 21/3/19 at 11:11 PM Reply With Quote
Proper building. Brick on 3 sides, stud work front and partitions. Decent concrete floor with damp proof.

If you are asking for security reasons please don't have any concerns. Once you see the place you will understand!

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 22/3/19 at 01:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Proper building. Brick on 3 sides, stud work front and partitions. Decent concrete floor with damp proof.

If you are asking for security reasons please don't have any concerns. Once you see the place you will understand!

Chris

peter030371

posted on 22/3/19 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

Good god you managed to post a picture to this site

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.