Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Xmas pressies
obuckle

posted on 12/12/20 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
Xmas pressies

Just a reminder that we have lots of goodies that make great Xmas presents.

Acewell dashes, coloured flexy brake hoses, headlights ranging from Dominators to the various Photon projectors & the super little miniature projector lights & happy to do the usual LCB discount, just drop me an email info@furoreproducts.co.uk or ring 07905 879407

We also have loads of gaming stuff like dice & various dice jails & trays, if you need any of the 3D printed stuff important to get your order in soon to have time to get it out to you for Xmas

When I say "Xmas presents" it's probably best you don't buy car stuff for the missus - my partner still doesn't appreciate how good the socket set was that I got her last Xmas!

You'll find it all at www.furoreproducts.co.uk

Season's Greetings to you all & keep safe from Covid!

Furore Formula Car - the only two seater modern Formula Car lookalike head to furorecars.co.uk

Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk

Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. https://furoreproducts.co.uk/custom-brake-hose

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Mr Whippy

posted on 12/12/20 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
Best strategy I've found so far is to say only the kids get Christmas presents as it's not really for adults... I mean who still believes in Santa?

Save the money you would have wasted buying the wife some pointless shiny thing that serves no purpose and buy some nice car parts for yourself without telling anyone.

Everyone's happy, except the wife. Winner.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.