Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: black indy zx9r
rpm

posted on 23/8/07 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
black indy zx9r

My cars up for sale to make way for a new project ( poss fisher fury type) all the gremlins have been ironed out since sva so it's a bargain for someone!! can be seen on pistonheads or ebay, price slightly negotioble. cheers, Roger Rescued attachment indy finished 006.jpg
Rescued attachment indy finished 006.jpg

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

raccoonradar

posted on 23/8/07 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MK-INDY-X9R-westfield-caterham-type-kit-car_W0QQitemZ320149553434QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9883QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

rpm

posted on 23/8/07 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for doing the link, i must learn how to do that one day!! Ta Roger
nick205

posted on 24/8/07 at 08:55 AM Reply With Quote
Nice looking car Roger - where did you get the air diffuser type attachement for the nose cone - or is it something you made?
rpm

posted on 24/8/07 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, The little chin spoiler on the nose came with the car, it was made by the guy who started the build, he was called Austin and went under mk9r on this site, he did have a build site but it seems to have disappeared recently. HTH Roger
nick205

posted on 29/8/07 at 08:41 AM Reply With Quote
Aaahhh!

I remember mk9r/Austin well as a very early member of the forum. IIRC he built the car in his garage loft and then lifted it down afterwards. I also remember his build site - a very nicely executed job with some good personal touches, like the chin spoiler.

MK9R

posted on 9/5/08 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote
LOL, just seen this thread (ok its old)

Great to see the car up and running. Anyone know who owns it now??

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
aka Keith

posted on 9/5/08 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
Austin, I am the proud new owner of it...picked it up from RPM a few weeks ago and slowley getting to grips with BEC ownership and loving it....
.... as you startedthe build I may have a few questions for you, which I will U2U on.

cheers
Craig

MK9R

posted on 9/5/08 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aka Keith
Austin, I am the proud new owner of it...picked it up from RPM a few weeks ago and slowley getting to grips with BEC ownership and loving it....
.... as you startedthe build I may have a few questions for you, which I will U2U on.

cheers
Craig

OK, it was about 80% finished when i sold it, so unless lots of it was changed i know a fair bit about it. I still have the wiring diagrams in electronic format and a copy of my build diary on my laptop somewhere

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
aka Keith

posted on 9/5/08 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
Austin, would be really interested in a copy of the build diary, as I could not find your website diary, I think it was lost

MK9R

posted on 9/5/08 at 01:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aka Keith
Austin, would be really interested in a copy of the build diary, as I could not find your website diary, I think it was lost

Will dig it out for you. Will probably have to put it on CD/DVD for you as its a huge file (100's of photos)

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.