Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost chasssis almost finished- £150 Provisionally sold
donut

posted on 16/12/07 at 08:37 PM Reply With Quote
Locost chasssis almost finished- £150 Provisionally sold

Locost chassis project unfinished.**CHEAP**

Up for sale is my unfinished Locost project. Starting new job in Jan so no time/money to complete.

Chassis:
Complete except for the bar that fits under the scuttle that holds the sierra steering column. Made the hoop but needs welding on. Only other things that need welding are the threaded harness bolt holes/tubes which come supplied. Also supplied are the GTS front top and bottom wishbones including ball joints, Rear trailing arms, Sierra brake master cylinder, steering column, handbrake lever/cable and pedals.
There is a new ally floor fitted plus panel behind where the seats go. Also supplied is the ally to make the remainder of the sides and rear panel.
Chassis is set up to take a Ford Xflow engine but these mounts can be removed easily for your choice of car or bike engine. Chassis is painted black.

Bodywork:
Supplied are the scuttle [has holes for de mister and windscreen wipers], Bonnet, nosecone and front/back arches. Rear arches have lights. All need a good wash and polish.

Chassis and all parts will need to be taken away on a trailer for obvious reasons.

Chassis in Warlingham, 5 mins from J6 M25

£150

[Edited on 16/12/07 by donut]

[Edited on 16/12/07 by donut]

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CRAIGR
Contributor

Posts 2750
Registered 30/8/05
Location Sussex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built v8 striker/blade fury/ R1 westy,now zetec we

posted on 16/12/07 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
you have email .
joneh

posted on 16/12/07 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
You have a u2u!

donut

posted on 16/12/07 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Provisionally sold

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bob

posted on 16/12/07 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
45 minutes yet another record andy

donut

posted on 16/12/07 at 10:14 PM Reply With Quote
glad i don't disappoint!

Andy

blueshift

posted on 16/12/07 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to see that Donut.. unless you made another car, you've been going even longer than me without finishing :/
nick205

posted on 17/12/07 at 02:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blueshift
Sorry to see that Donut.. unless you made another car, you've been going even longer than me without finishing :/

Donut's already (helped) built 2 MK Indys (and sold them).

The trouble is what he really wants is something with mahooosive V8 snuggled under the hood

ned

posted on 17/12/07 at 03:12 PM Reply With Quote
Nah the real problem is Donut just doesn't have a clue what he's doing most of the time

beware, I've got yellow skin

donut

posted on 17/12/07 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ned
Nah the real problem is Donut just doesn't have a clue what he's doing most of the time
Oh how true

Nick, what do you mean 'helped build 2 MK's? bloomin cheek!!

Andy

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.