Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mazda 323 headlight
Browser

posted on 26/11/05 at 11:04 PM Reply With Quote
Mazda 323 headlight

I don't s'pose anyone's got one of these lying about that I could purchase have they? Vehicle in question is a P-reg 323 5 door (the one without pop-up headlights) and they have the bullseye lens-type dipped beam units. The local scrappies have come up with a big flat nowt and I'd rather not pay new prices. Drivers side please.
Anyone?

steve_gus

posted on 26/11/05 at 11:09 PM Reply With Quote
Try some of the on line 'off the shelf' breakers. There are quite a few around.

I had a new top of the range mazda 323f P reg - the zxi 24v 2 litre V6. Probably the best car ive ever had for style and fun.

Did 68k in it over 3 years - only warranty issue was a squeaky air con bearing.

You dont want to buy new - i had a front fog lamp break, and it was 225 quid in 1999! 295 fitted!

atb

steve

http://www.locostbuilder.co.uk

Just knock off the 's'!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
stevebubs

posted on 27/11/05 at 01:51 AM Reply With Quote
My dad's got a 94 323F Auto he's had since new. His wife's now driving it and the first major failure was an oil pipe perished, emptied the gearbox oil out and killed the gearbox and torque converter.

Car had only done 170k miles at that point. Now has a recon gearbox in and still going strong.

Peteff

posted on 27/11/05 at 10:23 AM Reply With Quote
my niece bought a Zafira with a couple of bits missing and used 24/7 spares on the net. They delivered the parts next day and the price was half of new. Not as cheap as going to the scrapyard but there are no Zafiras in there yet.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.