Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Carbon Fibre Reliant Kitten
unijacko67

posted on 19/1/17 at 07:46 PM Reply With Quote
Carbon Fibre Reliant Kitten

Reliant Kitten Hill Climb sprint car for sale Rolling Chassis, only requires engine and box, set up for honda s2000

£11,900

Carbon Fibre complete shell & all body moulds.

Aircraft type bespoke loom set up for s2000 on jenvey's Electric water pump and control unit, alloy radiator, DTA S80, with traction control wheel speed sensors on all 4 wheels, wet/dry, Launch control, Launch rpm, traction aggression, data logging, DTA SX dash, foam filled fuel tank with internal swirl pot, two fuel filters, low pressure & high pressure fuel pumps, pro gold fittings, Willwood 4 pots all around, front discs on alloy bells, drilled rear discs. Bias adjustable pedal box. Alloy front uprights & Hubs, quick rack, coil overs all around. Live rear axle, ZF 4.3:1 LSD, large half shafts, 108 pcd, 4 linked (adjustable) with Watt's linkage (adjustable chassis center cam pivot), new large UJ prop shaft. Shell, Carbon fibre shell, doors, bonnet, under tray. Laminated screen, Perspex windows. Carbon fibre gearbox tunnel ect. Comes with MSA log book/passport. History. It's only done a hand full of events, Competed in the Liverpool speed championship 2014 division 2 with a standard motor and I came second in the Sports Libre class, Fitted a faster motor (now sold) then added the carbon fibre shell which meant I didn't get to compete with it in 2015 as the build evolved out of control. I've done a hand full of events last year 2016 in the Liverpool Speed Championships and won the Sports Libre class division 1. This car has won scrutineers award and plenty of class wins in sports libre at various sprint and hill climb venues while evolving the set up, which is a good testament to it's build quality. All in all its a fantastic car, rare opportunity to own something unique and exciting, look on my site, kittenkitcar.co.uk for more info Also has v5 as I had this car on the road, it's been built on the original kitten chassis and has all numbers. I believe a daylight mot would be fairly straight forward, but with the new carbon fibre shell it would need indicators and brake lights fitting. Brand new 6 point seat belt in date, Kirkey seat, fly off hydraulic handbrake, clip of steering wheel, Just requires an engine and box to get a very competitive ultra light enclosed race car. Contact Andrew Jackson 07974 765360

Link to ad

http://www.kittenkitcar.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
daveb666

posted on 20/1/17 at 10:28 AM Reply With Quote
What's next andrew?

2007bc Photography - Commercial and Wedding Photographer based in West Yorkshire

http://www.2007bc.co.uk / http://www.huddersfieldcommercialphotographer.co.uk

CNHSS1

posted on 20/1/17 at 03:57 PM Reply With Quote
Having seen this car in the flesh and seen it go, it's truly impressive! It launches like a bullet from a gun and went really well at Aintree when I saw it (slightly faster than my time, not that I'm jealous... ) plus you'll never lose it in a crowd as its proper bright!
Good luck with the sale, properly sorted bit of kit

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

unijacko67

posted on 20/1/17 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the positive comment's, cheers. Might go for a C2 rally car next?????

http://www.kittenkitcar.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.