Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Elden sportscar for sale
number-1

posted on 7/10/20 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Elden sportscar for sale

Well, 6 years ago i sold my Elden sports car......and now the new owner is selling. Its literally been picked up from mine and been stored at his. He now needs some room as he plans to race saloons

Grab a bargain. I have no idea how to link the ebay ad to here but here is the listing number... 154111900084

If i had the room id buy it back!

computid

posted on 7/10/20 at 06:29 PM Reply With Quote
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154111900084

number-1

posted on 7/10/20 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers dude, I couldn't see an option to share
John Bonnett

posted on 8/10/20 at 06:53 AM Reply With Quote
In the ad it says that you made the aluminium body. That's a huge achievement and a great piece of work.
Mr Whippy

posted on 8/10/20 at 03:39 PM Reply With Quote
yeah at first it looks rough cos I thought it was GRP but then wow that's metal

Polished it would look amazing

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
number-1

posted on 8/10/20 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
It was the owner before me that made the bodywork. I think Dave, the guy selling just cut and pasted a bit of my old advert

A guy called Bob from www.Conceptracing.co.uk made the bodywork with an English wheel.

In the advert the car looks dirty. Its not, Its a layer of car wax to make it easier to clean. Use a cloth and paraffin and it polishes up a treat. But as it was stored it would have tarnished hence the layer of wax

Unfortunately all of the photos ive uploaded to various sites are no longer there? I thought what was posted on the internet was always on the internet?

John Bonnett

posted on 8/10/20 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by number-1
It was the owner before me that made the bodywork. I think Dave, the guy selling just cut and pasted a bit of my old advert

A guy called Bob from www.Conceptracing.co.uk made the bodywork with an English wheel.

In the advert the car looks dirty. Its not, Its a layer of car wax to make it easier to clean. Use a cloth and paraffin and it polishes up a treat. But as it was stored it would have tarnished hence the layer of wax

Unfortunately all of the photos ive uploaded to various sites are no longer there? I thought what was posted on the internet was always on the internet?

I've just had a look at their website. Such impressive work. There really are some hugely talented people out there who can produce such very high quality work on a daily basis. Here's what it says about Bob,

Bob’s Background
After A levels in Art and Design Technology, Bob continued his education by achieving 11 City & Guilds in vehicle body repair and refinishing including 2 Gold medals of excellence. Bob went on to complete a 3 year apprenticeship in Vintage Panel Beating at Classic Motor Cars in Bridgenorth. He followed this by starting his own panel beating business “Concept Coachwork”. Concept Coachwork moved on to combine Bob’s panel beating skills with his love of motor sport and became Concept Racing in 2002. Concept Racing now concentrates on producing high quality and individual solutions to the current needs of the motor sport industry.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.