Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: autocad key needed
furryeggs

posted on 28/2/16 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
autocad key needed

I have had autocad 2012 for the last few years an as I've been on an apprenticeship I have been able to have it FOC with my college/student email. stupidly I've updated to 2016 but no longer have a student email to get it free. does anyone have a software key I can use?

many thanks

Neville Jones

posted on 29/2/16 at 11:25 AM Reply With Quote
Not the sort of thing you want to make public.

As a word of warning, my son's mate got an email from Dassault regarding an illegal copy of SW he was using, and asked to cough up for a licence, with threats! 'Regularise' was the term I was told they used. Autodesk are now doing the same.

The software pings the mainframe, which records every instance of starting the software on your machine. They record IP address, MAC number, serial number of software and date and time of day.

If anyone is using 'Demo' or 'Student' versions, make sure you use Zone Alarm or similar, and 'kill' any part of these programs that tries to go online.

Apparently, SW pings the mainframe when you boot your computer, and it doesn't need the program itself to be started. Acad are now doing the same.

And to state the obvious, don't go online with your firewall turned off as this young guy did.

So all, beware!

Cheers,
Nev.

Irony

posted on 29/2/16 at 01:00 PM Reply With Quote
Haha, not something you want to be asking for on a public forum. You might have well have asked 'Has anyone got any stolen goods they want rid of'.
wylliezx9r

posted on 29/2/16 at 01:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irony
Haha, not something you want to be asking for on a public forum. You might have well have asked 'Has anyone got any stolen goods they want rid of'.

Or; Has anybody got a log book for a Dutton ?

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.