Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Northern Classic Trial
myke pocock

posted on 16/12/16 at 11:27 PM Reply With Quote
Northern Classic Trial

Never thought to mention this on the Locostbuilders site before. My club, Fell Side Auto Club, organize The Northern Classic Trial for cars and bikes every year and next year its on the 18th February. It is a round of a national championship and gets entries from across the country, usually around 65 in total. If you don't know anything about classic trialing try this http://www.actc.org.uk/ Our web site is at www.fellsideac.co.uk There are loads of youtube videos of trialing with some from our own trial. I am Clerk of the Course and Marshals Co-ordinator and am always looking to recruit marshals for the event. If anyone is in the area and fancies a day out in the North Lakes forest marshaling please send me a message and I will get in touch with more details.
Toys2

posted on 16/12/16 at 11:44 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, where abouts is the Northern Classic trial held? Is it open for spectators?
Cheers

myke pocock

posted on 17/12/16 at 09:05 AM Reply With Quote
It is mostly held in Wythop, Hobcarton and Setmurthy Forests with 3 other sections outside the forests. If you send me a message with your contact details I can give you a few locations. You will need to walk in to forest sections as there's no spectator vehicle access. Alternatively why not marshal and get in amongst the action?
myke pocock

posted on 17/12/16 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
Should of said that the forests are in North Cumbria. Start/finish venue is in Wigton.
Toys2

posted on 17/12/16 at 01:26 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks, I've put it in my planner, I work funny shifts (funny awkard, not funny ha ha!)
I'd love to come, I'll have to see if I'm free closer to the time

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.