Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: A real butttock clencher in more ways than one....
pewe

posted on 15/12/14 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote
A real butttock clencher in more ways than one....

Enjoy - bet it has you clenching and holding your breath as well.....
Breath in, clench and hold....

Cheers, Pewe10

rdodger

posted on 15/12/14 at 03:29 PM Reply With Quote
Now done properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkwBsbWTOTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e-aw3aJpBc

[Edited on 15/12/14 by rdodger]

David Jenkins

posted on 15/12/14 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
I saw the Red Arrows live many years ago, at the Essex Showground. Wife and I were away from the main arena and didn't know that they were soon to arrive - the first things we saw were 9 landing lights suddenly appearing over a nearby tree-line. We were half-way between the main road and the arena, which turned out to be their chosen flight-line for the singletons. When they did their cross-over it was almost over our head - they were LOW and VERY CLOSE! Super-impressive.

As for the comparison between the Red Arrows and the Blue Angels - they're all astonishingly good pilots, so I wouldn't like to choose: they're all very impressive. The same goes for the other national squads, like the Italians and the Swiss. The only down-side to the Blue Angels is that all look like they've stepped out of Thunderbirds in their uniforms!

coozer

posted on 15/12/14 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Me n our lass were at Teeside airport many years ago going to Tenerife. The Sunderland airshow were on and the RAF f16 team were based at Teeside..

Boy, what a show! The F16 pilot taxied right to the end of the runway, set off and within about 10 feet was going straight up in the air! Off for the display. A bit later he came back and buzzed the the building with a very fast fly past. Stunk the place out with his fuel and did a big loop with a sonic boom on the way down..

The red arrows came in to land in close formation and buzzed the runway at eye level to not actually land but do a nice loop and come in nose to tail one after the other..

It was a shame to get off on our flight cause as we waited to go a Hercules came in to land as well!

The ground show was way better than any of the air shows I've been too!

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.