Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: what would you have done
Vmax1974

posted on 16/10/16 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
what would you have done

So yesterday was our "other business day https://www.facebook.com/burtandalice/ " and this took us to the hull horror fest anyway when i am focused i never really notice much around me but how i missed this i will never know

So the day started out like any other geeky con we set up the stall and usually we have someone that wants some special effects doing so our first customer was a bloke that wanted to cosplay as a zombie supergirl so we duely obbliged after about 35 mins i was ready to have my little wander so off i went

I found the customer talking to some people who were admiring his zombie prosthetics so over i went to explain what it is we did

After j was there a few mins i had the strangest realisation that the young lady stood next to me was infact completely naked and only has paint to cover her modesty as i became more aware i ended up blurting out "i am suddenly very aware that i am stood next to a woman with her tits out" to this she replied "yeah you can touch them if you like" what i should have done then is grabbed a handfull but what i did was say "better not the wife would kill me"

What would you do

The woman in question can be seen at https://www.facebook.com/MidlandsBodypaintProject/ she is painted in cold with stuff sticking out

[Edited on 16/10/16 by Vmax1974]

David Jenkins

posted on 17/10/16 at 07:13 AM Reply With Quote
Many years ago I was walking past the Bank of England in London on quite a cold day. Noticed a small crowd so meandered past, as you do, and noticed a fine-looking young woman in t-shirt and shorts. I thought "she must be frozen in that kit" - then noticed that it was all body paint... she WAS a fine looking girl, too!

BTW: I think your first instinct was correct - a brief moment's pleasure could have lead to a world of bother!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.