Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: My New Shed/Workshop
scotty g

posted on 21/7/08 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
My New Shed/Workshop

Hello all,
Ever sinse I started my build I have had a big problem, the garage was only just big enough to get my car in so by the time I had stuffed it full of work benches, tools, lawn mower etc there wasn't any space left for the chassis and other bits so most of my kit has been stored in the loft and under the stairs etc.
But now I have finished my workshop and all the crap can go in there making room for the car. YES!

What do you guys think of the Shed/Workshop? Its 8' x 8' x 8' tall, the whole thing is sat on 4 stilts with the floor raised 1' off the ground.
The stilts are 4" x 4" fence posts with a 2" x 2" frame work and 3" x 2" floor and ceiling joists. 18mm chipboard floor. 18mm MDF flat roof with a layer of GRP to waterproof. Rescued attachment Image072.jpg
Rescued attachment Image072.jpg

Mr Whippy

posted on 21/7/08 at 10:07 AM Reply With Quote

I'm having a sh$t day, need to cheer myself up....

[Edited on 21/7/08 by Mr Whippy] Rescued attachment shed2.JPG
Rescued attachment shed2.JPG

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Macbeast

posted on 21/7/08 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
If you're like me, your shed will fill up magically before you can transfer anything from the garage and you will end up with two unusable spaces

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.