Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Aero screen for an Avon... Aerodynamix
furryeggs

posted on 10/5/17 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
Aero screen for an Avon... Aerodynamix

Has any one got one of aerodynamix aeroscreens on their Avon. The ones they make are to narrow by my measurements but they are the only ones I like...

Like this one...

[img][/img]

Does anyone know of some one else producing this type of screen, I'm not a big fan of the double bubble style ones and would prefer something a little less curvy.

james h

posted on 10/5/17 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
I'd be interested to know how effective they are too, these are my favourite style.
furryeggs

posted on 15/5/17 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
I'm trying to sort out a supplier for this type of aeroscreen for the avon as no one currently make a blade (caterham/westfield style) aeroscreen thats a suitable fit for the avon whithout modification. I've spoken to carbon-nv who make some aero etc for westfields, If theres enough interest from avon owners wanting this style screen then they could potentially make a mould to suit the avon dimensions.

I personally prefer this blade screen to the double bubble type most avon's seem to have. I might end up with one myself if theres no other options available but it's worth investigating.

comments welcome...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.