Board logo

Wheels powder coated
matty h - 9/3/16 at 07:31 PM

Looking for a firm to powder coat some 16" wheels.
Any recommedations.
The closer to North Lincolnshire the better.
Matty

RWD Focus - 9/3/16 at 08:37 PM

Midas Touch in Castleford, ask for Trevor 01977 604040
Absolutely first class and reasonable prices too.

loggyboy - 9/3/16 at 09:27 PM

Not that local, but city powder coaters in Birmingham are supposed great value. (£20 a wheel).

ianhurley20 - 9/3/16 at 10:25 PM

Another vote for City Powder coaters, go to be the cheapest in the country and good price as well

Charlie_Zetec - 10/3/16 at 10:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Not that local, but city powder coaters in Birmingham are supposed great value. (£20 a wheel).

How much?!? I paid £45 a wheel for a set of 4, but that did include the company removing tyres, blasting, primer and top coating the rims, before re-fitting the tyre and balancing again.... Essex is obviously expensive.

loggyboy - 10/3/16 at 10:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie_Zetec
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy

How much?!? I paid £45 a wheel for a set of 4, but that did include the company removing tyres, blasting, primer and top coating the rims, before re-fitting the tyre and balancing again.... Essex is obviously expensive.

That's based on wheels with no tyres. I believe they charge £10 to fit and rebalance each wheel, but only from what i've read as i've personally never used them.

ETA
http://www.citypowdercoaters.co.uk/#!price-list/cwmg

[Edited on 10-3-16 by loggyboy]

tom200490 - 10/3/16 at 10:56 AM

I would recommend City Powder Coaters. My Mazda wheels were badly kerbed but they came back great. £20 a wheel

Description
Description