Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: An apology... and stuff that is fixed!
ChrisW

posted on 18/11/05 at 03:36 AM Reply With Quote
An apology... and stuff that is fixed!

Hi all

First off an apology for my lack of work on this site for the last month or so. As I'm sure a few of you know, I've just quit my full time job to become self employed - ie run my ISP business full time. As anyone that has made the jump to working for yourself will tell you, it takes a huge amount of time and the worry that your next pay cheque relies on you getting things done means you spend all your waking hours concentrating on the business. For this reason, I've not logged in here for a month or more and a few problems have been neglected. I am sorry I have ignored them for so long, but I hope you all understand why this has been.

Ok, on to the brighter side! I have now fixed (hopefully)...

- The forum clock (it's now in GMT, not BST)
- Subscriptions - which was a hang back from the fixes I did a couple of months back when new posts weren't appearing.
- Emails - which was a configuration problem in the server's mail process

If anyone is still seeing problems with the above, or if there are any outstanding issues, please drop me a line.

Cheers, Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.